Alright, me and my boyfriend had sex on the 30th of December but the condom broke. I wasn't too worried about it because my period was due within the next week or so. I got it on the 3rd of January but it was light and irregular. And now things have been kinda weird lately. My stomach feels a little bubbly all the time. Not like a sickening feeling neccesarily but it feels like a very light cramp and its been doing that for the past few days straight. Same with my back, a light ache and this morning it had a light pain run straight down it. Today at work i felt a little dizzy but not like i was going to pass out or anything. Other than that, I have felt alright. My boyfriend keeps asking me if i think i am and i keep telling him no but honestly, i have no idea! I looked all over Google to see what i can find and i saw a lot of woman say that they got pregnant a few days before their period was do and still bled.  Anyone ever felt any of these symptoms?

Hi me,

It's possible, but not very likely.  You are at your lowest fertility just before your period.

Normally you'd ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle.  48 hours after ovulation, the egg is NOT viable, not able to be fertilized.  That would be about day 18.  You indicate you had sex around day 24 so well past the viability of the egg. 

Since your period was "different" wait another week, preferably two, then test.  You need to wait at least 2 weeks after having sex.

Hope it helps.

Well i took a pregnancy test about a week after this and it came out negative. But... something else happened in the meantime. And i am 5 days past due for my period to come. No cramping at all like i usually get a few days before it starts. I havent taken a test yet because i dont know when the best time would be. I know its sounds pathetic and i should be more careful but i cant help that it broke, i noticed it right away so i didnt think anything of it. When is the best time to take a test?

If you're 5 days late you can test now.

Use your first morning urine, it's more concentrated so more likely to give you an accurate result. It's not the quantity you want, don't drink a gallon of water, it's the concentration of urine.

Good luck.