Please help the stress and worry is driving me mad... Please any and as much advise as possible would be much appreciated. I feel embarrassed and disgusted. I'm 27 and I've just on the 12 October (2 days ago ) took a digital clear blue test which came back to confirm I was pregnant 2-3 weeks it stated. My last LMP started on the 4th September and I finished around 7th (3-4 days). I slept with my fiancé really regular without protection up until the 24th sept. then I went on holiday and ended up having unprotected sex on the 27th sept early hours the 28th however he did NOT ejaculate inside me he used the "pull out" version. I took a regular pregnancy test on the 4th of October as I had a funny feeling and this said I was NOT pregnant but I didn't come on so I did another one (clear blue) on the 12 October and confirmed I WAS pregnant. It is saying on the calculators for ovulation that I conceived between the 14-22 September and my ovulation date was on the 18th September (possible though it says) Who is the father??? Please help me this is truly embarrassing and awful any help would be kindly appreciated.

Hi Barbie,

You would like have ovulated between the 15th and 20th of September.  You'd actually conceive a few days later, it is not instantaneous.  48 hours after ovulation the egg dies - by about the 22nd September.  It's unlikely that it would be the "other" guy.  It would have been very late in your cycle for that to happen. 

Dates on all those tests are APPROXIMATE.

Hope it helps.

Thank you so much, how sure are you if you don't mind me asking? Just I don't wanna bring up a baby not knowing the dad and can't really have a DNA test. Much appreciated

When did you expect your next period?

4/5th of October I expected it.

It's unlikely to be "holiday" guys.  It's well after when you'd have been expected to ovulate so the egg would not be viable.

It's much MORE LIKELY that you were already pregnant.

A DNA test can confirm.

Hope it helps.

Thank you very much. DNA test is not possible as my fiancé doesn't know as I fear he will leave me :( really do not want to go down the route of abortion as I can't be 100%.