Hi, I'm pregnet and I still have strong erges to have sex well since my fiancie is out of the country at the moment. I've started mastubating but now i have a bad conscience....Is it ok for the baby? please could you help i don't want to be doing anything that might hurt the baby.

It is o.k, you can have sex during pregnancy then it is alright to masterbate.

so what if your fiance isnt out of the country and hes in the same house as you!your still aloud to masturbate for gods sake.

she said her fiance is OUT of the country meaning. they are NOT together!! gets??

What you should be worried about is bringing a child to this world and being illiterate. What the duece were you trying to write?? YIKES!

i dont think people post questions on here to be judged on their litteracy...

I agree. People need to chill and just help someone out rather than ripping into the person. Clearly the person who asked the question isnt at all interested in your answer so just move on.

It must be remembered that there are alternatives to sexual intercourse if things become too difficult. Mutual masturbation is one of the options. The couple can stimulate each other’s genitals by hands and lead them to orgasms. This could help relieve the sexual frustration. Oral sex can be performed without any problems. Though not advisable due to hygienic reasons, anal sex is also an option. But the most important thing is, the couple should develop stronger emotional bonds of love for each other. During pregnancy, it is best to make love with the mind than with the genitals.