is it safe for him to cum inside me while im pregnant? Will it harm the baby?

It will be fine. Your baby is safe inside the womb.

Completely safe to have sex and him ejaculate inside of you while pregnant. I had the same question of my wifes ob/gyn doctor when we were going to the pre-natal care appts.

have to agree with everyone else...its completely safe and millions upon millions do it daily and have for centruries (probably more) You really have nothing to worry about there is absolutely no way it can harm the baby...not only is the baby in its protective sac but its also in the cervix and the penis doesn't go that far I assure you

i would like to know where you got your medical degree because that is compleatly false. there is no way a fetus (notice correct spelling) can become pregnate as it is no where close to sexually mature also sperm cells are unable to penetrate a placenta or amnionic sac. also even if one were to get double pregnate people have twins and triplets all the time with no adverse effects plus hormone levels change and remain constant once implantation occurs and prevents a woman from ovulating until after birth. %-) sex is fine durring pregnancy but just don't be too rough

Will male ejaculation harm the baby? No. However after hearing another guy tell a inside the womb baby joke, it can be a little creepy for a man to enter in the later stages of pregnancy. The clitorus will also feel a little different since it is somewhat swolen. This is a neat and weird experience for him. I would love a female's perspective on being entered and how that feeling changes during pregnancy.

Just keep in mind it may get weird for him later in the pregnancy where he is inside you and feels / sees a movement in your belly while holding you. Just be more sexual to divert his attention if that gets creepy for him. As our doctor said, "She can't get any more pregnant".

for the guy about the second pregnancy in the womb that does occur but is very rare. The chances are 1 in a ,illion.

correct but that would be a pregnancy resulting from another egg from the mother becoming fertalized by a males sperm cell. not the actual baby its self getting pregnate from a sperm cell....

Im 16 weeks pregnant and me and my husband are having sex everyday. My baby is perfectly fine and it is safe for him to cum inside you while pregnant. im doing it daily and nothing wrong with it. it's a natural thing and they say that a woman loses their sex drive when they are pregnant but i have never experienced this ever! It's even more sensitive to have sex when you are pregnant. Orgasms are like x10. So Please dont stop yourself from having sex, it wont hurt the baby.

Biomajor10 wrote:

To the person posting above me... please donot post on this site if you have nothing helpful to say.... also the statment you gave is totally false..... if you continue to post inappropriate responses then you will get banned from this website....thanks for your compliance

this is my first baby and yes, i do wonder if there are any consequences regarding this, but hey!!! m not complaining ..... I continue to have sex with my husband and we both enjoy it... 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

so is it 0k for my husband to cum inside me ?

you need to learn how to spell

yes it is just tell him to be careful

its same, don't worry.

its safe, nothing to worry.