Hello there ladies and gentleman,

A few days ago I just remembered one good thing out there. It was so good thing back then, when my mother was following different diet programs and she was at some gym process. I remember that she was working out and that her favorite thing was BowFlex fitness machines. I was little so I was not able to find the right balance, but I just love it.

And, now, a few years later, I’ve decide to see are there still BowFlex on the market. I was searching a little bit about it, and I found that his machine is recalled?Why, do you know? 

Hey there,

I remember this machine as well. That happened almost 10 years ago, but still it is clear as a day :) well, about 400.000 BowFlex fitness machines are being recalled, even more than 400.000. The recalled fitness machines are BowFlex Power Pro XL, XTL and XTLY systems, sold from 1995 to 2003.

Well, according to some customers, there was some injuries and it was at least 20 reports, that were resulting in at least 15 back, neck, shoulder, teeth, nose and even head injuries.

That is why! But, I remember that this was a pretty cool machine :)

Hey there,

My friend Samantha had some injuries, I think that she broke her nose while she was practicing on this fitness machine, but I don’t remember how that happened, I believe that she was not so careful while she was doing her daily workout.

But I remember that this was such a huge scandal back then, because everyone wanted to have this fitness machine. It was so popular until that. And, I have to say that a lot of people were really unhappy with it. Yes, that was the reason that this fitness machines are being recalled, and I am not sure, but I believe that you can’t find them no more on the market.

Enjoy! 

Hey there,

Thank you for your posts. I know, I remember and I do remember that a lot of people were so unhappy about it. I know that it was recalled, but I was not sure what was the main reason, but this is something that I just can imagine :)

I have to say that I am sad a little bit, because I just wanted to remember it and how does it feel like to practice at this fitness machine :)

I was so little back then, so I was curious :)

Thank you for answering me on this good topic :)

Bye!