Hello dear friends,

Three days ago, it was my birthday. My best friend Britany gave me Body Bugg armband. I didn’t have any idea what is it, but I didn’t want to ask her :)

Now, when I came home, I tried to find something about this, and I found some pretty much interesting facts, that made me believe that this is the perfect gift.

I have a few questions, but one of them is something that I really want to know – Is it true that Body Bugg armband can tell you you’re exact calorie deficit?

What are your experiences?

Tnx! 

Yes, of course. This is one of the best product that you can find on the market in this moment. It is a device that you should wear around your upper arm, and this one will give you data on calories burned, consumed and sleep quality and quantity as well. It can tell you your exact calorie deficit, but you can’t never be 100 % sure at this. But, it is pretty much correct. This is a little device, that will give you an in depth look into your body functions all day.

It is good thing and I also believe that this one will be your best gift :)

Hi there,

When I was using Body Bugg armband for the first time, I can tell you that I was really surprised with the results. Because, this armband was able to tell me my exact calorie deficit. I have to say that I didn’t believe in this so much until I didn’t try it :)

I bought this armband to my wife, for her birthday, and she didn’t use it, so I did – because I really wanted to try it. I was thrilled with the results, and when she saw that I am thrilled, she took her gift back lol.

It works, for real!