Is love most important in life? I think I never really loved a man. I love my friends and family but not the guys I have been seeing. I like them a lot...but I wasn't crazy about them and I wasn't prepare to die for them...that is when you love someone truly, right?

Well, love is the most important...but being passionate and impulsive in relationship is not measure of love. It is important to have love in life, and it is not always from a partner...we do get love for other people and that is perfectly fine. Kids, parents, friends are there for you always to love and you to love them

Love is not the most important thing although i would pick it over money>>> Don't try to forcer urself to love someone because thats why they call it falling in love they dont call it catching love.And also sometimes it can take alot to tell if it's really love or just lust:P