Can somebody tell me why do womens spend lots of money on SURGERY like face lift,breast inplants.Why womens cant leave the way they look.Nobody see lots of men getting a face lift or anything like that.Just be happy the way u are dont worry what people thinks as long as ur happy with the way u are. DONT JUST SIT THERE AND READ IT GIVE ME YOUR OPINION ANYTHING THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND

Becuase of all the pressures. And yeah, thats the typical answer. But think about it... you dont see as much pressure on males to look extremely good. yeah, there is pressure but thats mainly a weight issue. women have this thing where if theyre not pretty they wont be loved..accepted. they think they have to meet perfection to be normal. which is pretty crazy because what one woman is the exact deff of perfect? who are they actually modeling after? women think thats beauty is like a cookie cutter and you need to fit into it and if you dont oh well...youre just not pretty.

In my opinion, everyone needs attention. It is in our nature as humans to attract and be attracted by others. It seems to me that people who emphasis physical beauty relate their physical appearance with their power and ability to attract. Therefore, it seems that if a person changes the outside to meet standards of attract-ivity, it stands to reason that this person might attract more people.

But, what might not be understood is that the ability to attract is a measure of what we are looking for and where we put our energy. So, in the end, if a person is re-constructing themselves to cover up...s/he will attract others who are doing the same. If, on the other hand, a physical change is affected in the spirit of enhancement, the person will attract others who seek to enhance their own lives. I

Therefore, in my opinion, the results of changing one's appearance are based on one's intentions.

... because men love with their eyes and women with their ears. It is natural.

For me there's nothing wrong if you will try cosmetic surgery and other beauty products for as long as you have money, go on girl! Girl nature is to look good and be beautiful all the times. Not just to attract people but being beautiful make womens to be confident! :-)

My living funda is just "D'not worry be happy" .I think that god gifted us such a beautiful life.So, d'not waste it because of others negative views.
And i just want to suggest u some points which matters allot
1.Be optimistic
2.Believe in yourself
3.Ware dresses,do make up which suits u.

And if any giving u some negative comments try to ignore it.Because it will spoil your good attitude and nothing else.

So,always "be happy and also makes other happy".:-D

Jewelelegance

Even i don't know why theyspend. But my living style is the way i am sometimes i feel jealous about some women who have perfect body as i am not fatty but even then i feel when my husband likes them and look at them. But i know he only loves me. I just carry my self in a presentable manner. So everybody loves me like that only.

If a person isn't satisfied with their looks in the beauty dept there are many procedures to correct, scarring, large pores, that cosmetics, creams, ointments & lotions do not help, the last resort is seeking the new alternative treatments in facial or body reconstruction. Maybe they don't like what they see in the mirror. More men are getting facial corrections, as well as women; for example an eye lid lift out of necessity,(droopy eyelids) as it interferes with their vision & most insurances cover this procedure as it is not considered cosmetic in most cases. It has also become more affordable to the status quo.

I am totally agreed with this statement. Because without beauty women life is nothing.
The women’s are spending lots of money. To maintain his beauty. They use different
Kinds of cosmetics. The cosmetics are very expensive.
kuldeep singh
__________________________________________________________-

For those of us who conduct research such as cited, the collected data consistently reveal that people of higher physical attractiveness experience benefits throughout life that people of lower physical attractiveness do not. As discomforting as that reality might be, it is still reality. Nevertheless, people are not defenseless. They can either deny it, which will not serve them well, or they accept it, be aware of it, and take actions accordingly.

Like it or not, .given the dynamics and consequences of good looks and not so good looks, this post underscores that people “should not do nothing,” just because they can’t do everything. There are reasonable and effective steps that can be taken to increase a person’s physical attractiveness, ranging from routine to non-routine actions. Basic hygiene, industry-appropriate clothes, proper nutrition and optimal sleep represent one end of the continuum of alternatives. The other end of the continuum includes liposuction procedures, pharmaceutical facial filler injections, face-lifts, hair transplants, and other cosmetic surgeries. Of course, technology, ethics, religion, societal norms, social pressures, and financial resources, as well as an individual’s own judgment and motivation, define options acceptable for any one person.

Not being aware of the importance of physical attractiveness or disregarding it because of personal likes and dislikes will not make it go away. Accordingly, it is vita that this topic remain a focus of visible discussion, along with reasonable actions to consider and to select from, in order to survive, succeed, and excel within this environment that cannot be escaped.

According to me a face beauty is not very important. But We should be care of our body and skin. always we should neat and clean. I think good nature and pleasing personality is also important for a women.

Thanks

I'm surprised at your question. Tons of men get plastic surgery procedures, as well as botox and juvederm. If you are not a supporter of cosmetic surgery and noninvasive procedures, that's fine. However you have a very uninformed view to think it is only women getting them.

To answer your question, it depends on the procedure. Typically, for people I've known who have gotten cosmetic procedures, they perceive themselves mentally and emotionally to be one way, but their appearance doesn't reflect the same thing. My friends and family who have gotten cosmetic procedures got them, as a general rule, to feel more like their outsides matched their insides or more simply, to just feel more confident. People have expectations: what life should be like, what we should look like, what we should feel. When reality doesn't match up with these imperatives, it causes depression. If you knew you could take away at least one point of anxiety in your life, wouldn't you do it?

From a first-person perspective, I get botox for a couple different reasons. I first started getting it as a cure for my migraines, which were caused by stress-induced muscle spasms on my forehead. I experience anxiety fairly often these days, and it takes most of my energy to cope adequately with stress. When I am stressed out, I furrow my brow. Sometimes the emotion lasts long enough to make the scowl appear to still be there even when the feeling has passed, making me look angry. I am not an angry person, but I look angry, because of my anxiety. I suppose this does bring me back to my initial point. I am not angry, therefore I do not want to look angry. I want people to see when they look at me an accurate as possible representation of the person behind my expression.

As far as more invasive procedures, I do see that some take it too far. Some people take away the very essence of their own individuality, and I don't support this. However, getting rid of a bump on your nose, sucking the fat out of your double chin, or lifting your breasts doesn't really cause any harm, especially if it will make your confidence, and therefore your quality of life, better.

Yes, Yes, Now a days women’s are spending huge money about their body and shapes. But it is not true all the time. We are providing very cost effecting services. Austin plastic surgery is the full equipped cosmetic surgery center, helping you in crafting your
inner beauty in a scientic and significant way!We also providing Breast Reduction in Austin,,Board certified plastic surgeons in Austin etc.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

We are bombarded daily with TV and movies showing us perfect actors and actresses. This has become the new ideal, but most people forget the actors spent four hours in makeup with a crew of 3 - 4 people getting them ready for a 15 minute photo shoot.

This is an ideal that is unrealistic.

Be comfortable with who you are.

Whatever your age, start a simple anti aging routine and you can look and feel younger.

What constitutes a good anti aging regimen.

Exercise regularly, preferrably with a cardiovascular regimen.
Eat healthy and focus on anti oxidant foods.
Take a multipurpose vitamin every day, this has scientifically documented benefits.
Maintain your skin health, it is the largest organ in your body.
Watch your brain health, there are a ton of free brain training programs on the internet.
Get regular medical checkups.
Laugh and have fun. Hang around with happy people.

This regimen will make you feel younger and healthier.

Who cares what everyone else thinks, Be Yourself.

Unfortunately, beauty is everything nowadays. There are hundreds of reasons why beauty is very important to many women. Beauty helps you get hired for jobs, job promotions, attraction for mates, achieve a better social life, domination and the list goes on and on. Women are willing to spend thousands of dollars on makeup and other cosmetics items just to make themselves beautiful. A lot of them will even go out there and go through cosmetics surgery, like getting breasts implants, nose jobs, etc etc. High cheekbones is comsidered a beauty tread and some women are willing to do anything to transform their natural look just to get that cheekbone (like getting implants put in their cheeks). It's sickening, but that's reality. Men, on the other hand, weren't raise or perhaps, it's not a 'man' thing to focus on beauty, but strength and domination. Notice there are some men who take super care of themselves look more feminine (not gay) than an average man, like Justin Bieber and those kind of guys.Race and ethnicity also plays a big role in beauty in our world, today. Caucasian features are the dominating beauty features, such as fair-skin, usually high cheekbones, ligher-colored eyes, straighter hair with variety of hair colors, like natural blonds, red, brown, black, etc, thinner lips, and the list goes on and on. A lot of models are caucasian. Anything that relates to beauty a caucasian woman (usually) is used. Caucasians are actually have a higher chance on getting hired or have a better of getting anything. So, yeah, there is some racism in beauty. Even way, no matter what is your ethnicity, you will always be beautiful in my eyes.  As a young black woman, myself, I will never fully understand why it is so necessary to change your natural beauty. My mother have taught me very well to accept myself and to work what Nature have blessed me with. Hell, I don't wear makeup. In a matter of fact, I never did. Media played a role in the importance of beauty, too. I show off my appearance with pride. I will not change myself for no one.