- Deciding ones stance on religion or the lack therof. - Finding a Life partner. - If the 2nd was not the most important - then to have or not have children - Finding the perfect job that makes one happy and provides for their family. - Escaping life through an obscure internet forum or choosing responsibility. Choose only one - unless you can come up with a more important decision.

Deciding ones stance on religion or the lack therof.

To conform or live your own life. Though it's hardly a single instance.

I'd just like to add that this question doesn't apply if you are a napoleon,
Paul McCarthy or a Osama Bin Laden - these are the "important" things for the ordinary folks.

The most important decision for me to make is to live by logic or live by instinct. I find that I am happiest when I live my life led by intuition and heart rather than led by the logical mold society has developed for us, as humans, to fit into.

Becoming so laissez faire was a very tough decision for me. Before I was a cookie cutter all around good girl, but I was very, very unhappy. I just didn't know how much longer I could fake one more smile or keep my mouth shut.

Being your own person and LIKING THAT PERSON is the most important decision you will make because it affects every aspect of your life.

some of those choices are more like a process.....not a simple yes/no decision......like finding a life partner is not a decision....the actual decision comes after you date a while and you really mull things over in your head.....like would I rather hang out in my rented trailer, working at the Sac N' Save, but having the freedom to drink beer and smoke pot with my buddies and listen to Black Sabbath all day and not have to change underwear......or should I get a decent job and a haircut and marry this girl and then spend Saturdays looking at washers and driers at Sears or hang out with my BIL Frank who likes to talk about golf and life insurance?......see, that's where you really have to make the decision....

Finding a spouse and deciding to have children

I would say a spouse but a career field too is pretty important.

Paper or plastic.... decisions decisions...

Don't bother it has a handle. :wink:

do you really believe you're making decisions? i honestly don't know.
sometimes, i wanna say you're not even holding the file.

:teehee:

- Deciding ones stance on religion or the lack therof. - Finding a Life partner. - If the 2nd was not the most important - then to have or not have children - Finding the perfect job that makes one happy and provides for their family.
Those--in that order.