hey everybody , i am here with this topic , IS MASTERBUTION GOOD FOR HEALTH OR NOT? because i am a bodybuilder guy and i want to have a good and huge body and you know 2twice a week i masterbute so what you guys think about me is dat good for the health or not ? do you think that i would be having a good body if i stop masterbuting or do you think dat masterbution doesn't effect on exercise .............. so please people give me the answer dat how often should a man do masterbution and what are the bad affects of masterbution on the body ?
thanks

Hello hunny,

Firstly Where to start......

Masturbation is very much good for your health, it keeps your body sexually satisfied and happy. Though, Masturbation does nothing for body building, it is a healthy perfectly normal thing that alot of people do. Masturbation does'nt contribute to part of normal daily exercise. Masturbation can help to prolong a hardon and helps with self control. There is no written handbook as to when a man should masturbation and how often a man should do it. As a rule, men do it when and if they need it or have the want to do it.

I enclose an address for an article called: ' is masturbation okay? (yep)', It will help you to understand masturbation is healthy and normal etc....

https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/article.php?mode=view&hpr=Is_Masturbation_Okay___YEP_&article_id=377&forum_id=8

Hope I helped,

All my love,

Kee

xx

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DANGEROUS FOR YOU. I AM ALSO A BODYBUILDER .YOU CAN DO IT ONCE PER MONTH NOT ENOUGH BCOZ IT DECREASE YOUR TESTERONE LEVEL WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR GROWTH OF MUSCLES

THIS IS ABSOLUTLY DANGROUS FOR YOU. I AM ALSO A BODYBUILDER .YOU CAN DO IT ONCE PER MONTH NOT ENOUGH BCOZ IT DECRESE YOUR TESTERONE LEVEL WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR GROWTH OF MUSCLES

masterbation is bad because in the long run u will have sexual weakness and prostrate cancer.

Are you kidding!!?? Don't post something you know nothing about. READ THE FACTS!! Masterbation keeps you from getting prostate cancer!!

Please don't share your knowledege if you don't know anything thing about the topic

You should seriously learn how to speak our language. You are what is wrong with my generation.

The guy that wrote that quote can't spell worth a rats bare arse. When I was in yhe third grade I could spell better than that.

He's one of the better ones. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Speaking as a woman point of view, I had pains in my loin area and legs, I started rubbing my legs and stomach finally it ended up in masturbation after having a great orgasm I had no more pains in my stomach or legs. So why is it a sin to masturbate???

i dont know i guess pleasure

I am 70, I've Masturbated 3 - 7 times a day all these years, had more then my share of females, I was a pilot, I had my prostrate removed because I got cancer in my 50's. It's a different kind of masturbation now, but I am satisfied more then ever using porn. Anyone else find this to be so, I mean wow.