I'm doing excessive masterbation. Often five to six times a day. I feel memory loss and also becoming thin. Is this the cause of masterbation or any other?

It's probably unrelated. Unless you are physically exhaustng yourself or not drinking enough water to rehydrate yourself or some other random thing, I doubt it is related. Masturbation is normal and healthy. It won't have any negative effects apart from a sore penis from friction if you over-do it.

the reason your thin is from masturbating. Masturbating really gives your abdominal muscles a workout ;-)

im doing masterbation since 13 years my age is 29 now but im perfectly all right, i used masterbat once per day, i think if u exceeds the masterbat like 3 or 4 times a day its dangerous but doing it once per day is i think not harmfull. if u feel any mismatching , the best way is to contact the doctor , rather then wasting ur time here and there.

Of course, you didn't share your age or gender, but it's not unusual for teens to be thin and sprouting.

As for excessive masturbation... well, only you can tell if it's too much.
Certainly, if you're not getting out into the world, making friends, learning about life and people, then it's not healthy. However, masturbation will not harm you... contrary to what someone else has implied above.

When you say "memory loss", are you saying you can't remember where you put your keys? Or is it that you're forgetting appointments to meet other people cause you're locked in your room with your hand? Or are you just absent minded these days, and this is a good excuse to blame it upon?

Want proof?
Quit masturbating for two weeks and then tell us if your memory loss improved.
On top of that, see if you loose your memory when, after two weeks, your body produces a wet dream. Doubting if they're related? So are we. That's why I say memory loss due to masturbation is bunk!

I don't know, but if masterbation causes memory loss then i probably wouldn't even remember my name half the time. 8-|

Hie, My name is Hope kasakula, I live in malawi, somewhere in africa. I have got a question and the question is all about masterbation and religion.First of all is masterbation wrong? and if not why is it that most of the youths who abstain sex and believes in sex after marriage feel guilty after doing it? what are the advantages of masterbation? some people say that masterbation is a sin, what is your view on this? if we can deny religion then who are we? for religion matters to the most of the people living on this planet earth

There are certain religions that do not believe in it. To these people, it is a sin. Youth that you speak of feel guilty afterwards because according to "their religion" they aren't supposed to do it and not not supposed to feel any kind of sexual pleasure other than from their marriage.
Masterbation is wrong??? I notice the question mark after that statement. Are you asking if it is? Again, it depends on who you are and what religion you practice. I do it, there are several people here in this forum that do it, i would say my neighbor around the corner may do it, as well as the man/women 100 miles away from me.
Masterbation is a release of tension and it just plain feels good. I don't see it as being a sin, i am a Catholic. I do not deny my religion at all.

I 've jacking since ! was 11/ still going strong now 50 and it is so nice to relief pressure. when wife is not around

hi Hope kasakula,
hope you are fine and fresh and having no problems in your life. i want to give you answer to your question. your first question that is masturbation wrong? yes, definitely it is destroying your life,your health,body and sexual ability.the proof for my qoute is that you can experience it by yourself,that is do the masterbation once a day and see your health just in 3 to 5 days, you will get serious lower back problem,leg problem,headache,you will be extremely unhappy,will not be able to do anything due to no energy and will not be able to have sex with your wife and.... so it is absolutely wrong. related to religion i am muslim and Islam has put a complete ban on doing masterbation.and we muslims believe this that whatever islam prohibits,that is best for one self, the community and the entire world,and if you or any one else want more information about my post or Islam or Muslims can contact me

I think excess of everything pays back in a pretty bad manner... apart from religious practices... i shall say that if you masturbate ONLY when it urges... it surely gives a relief. But, taking it as a habit.. comes with a price such as the back problem, laziness, memory loss... & more these are named above... you have to make sure the diet your taking especially after the masturbation should be high protein... this shall certainly help you avoid the side effects these appear after the masturbation & to recover what you have lost during the session... :-D

Come on now, are you kidding or what? So every person that masterbates a little to often have back problems, are lazy and can't remember what they had for breakfast that day? Where do you get your information from, i am curious to know. And now we have to watch what we eat if we masterbate? Oh brother!! Next time i masterbate, i will be sure to eat a side of beef after i'm done.

Masterbate only when the urge hits, hmmmm......well now, once a day, twice a day, what? What side effects, what do they feel like? What am i loosing after i masterbate? Maybe a little sweat. Self induldging people may have a back problem of sorts, but i can't think that it would be due to masterbation, unless he/she fell off the couch while getting in touch with themselves. Some people who masterbate could be lazy, but not due to constant self gratifacation, and about the memory loss, ummm, ah, what were we talking about again %-) %-) %-)

I'm pretty sure it doesn't cause I've been doing it for 3 years and I still remember everything I learned back then

i believe that this is not technically true regarding Islamic beliefs. while i am not Islamic my father and stepmother are. my understanding of Islamic teachings suggests that it may not be looked upon with approval but is an alternative to premarital sex when one can not contain their sexual tension. after an ejaculation normal Islamic rules regarding bodily emissions apply.

note to anyone who would like to correct me, i can't say this is fact but from what i have read and heard this is my interpretation.

hi my dear muslim friend,
i am sorry to say that you have completely missed the true essence of religion. religion is for the betterment of people and all u guys always try is to hide yourselves in the depths of medieval or primitive darkness, misinterpreting your own religion. I am not a muslim but i think i understand your religion better than you do.
& don't say the s...t u just said... "...we muslims believe this that whatever islam prohibits,that is best for one self, the community and the entire world..." what r they? like
1. doesn't islam prohibit raping women and nurturing a strong gender bias?
2. doesn't islam prohibit spreading terrorism and killing innocent civilians?
u think the christians, or the hindus or the buddhists or jains are practising their religion for nothing and all these religions are based on no values? that these religions have survived thousands of years on the face of this earth out of nothing? if u do, u r completely mistaken my friend! :-( my advice to u, read the quran well...hazrat muhammad was a great man, don't show him disrespect by your own misdeeds.
GOD made us human, he gifted us with this beautiful thing called sex. AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN EXPRESSING YOUR OWN SEXUAL FEELINGS THROUGH MASTURBATION.
& LET ME TELL U MY DEAR FRIEND, YOU ARE NO ONE TO DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR THE WORLD!