dear friends i am 22 years old and i have been masterbuting since i was 13 so tell me the bad affects of masterbution on da body, some of ma friends are telling me that masterbution is bad for the body and that really makes me sad when i am masterbutin and i can't have fun and the joy that i had before while masterbution so friends tell me should i stop materbution if not why? and what are the side affects.
umar

I failed a lot but currently keep it in there.. GOT TO MAKE the commitment... I did a lot of research on this topic hope I help!!! My hypothesis is that you will have a very hard time finding any serious health concern.. Your 22 thats a bit over board MAN!! I am 21 so I am on that line too (my major concern I will never be able to stop and with age the body becomes physically dependent on the brain chemicals) as a result when you say you want to stop you can't because it has become your food and starvation isn't pleasant (hope ur getting my analogy). UMAR people normally over look food as being addictive, although in fat people this is more obvious. Lets just say you can eat only rice for 4 months with in a few weeks your really going to go to bed disappointed/mad resulting (your in a bad mood all day). So "your like I am not going to eat rice for dinner tonight but your hungry all day" mood even worst the next day... YOU have no choice you eat the plate of RICE, Hunger gone you feel better go to bed happy next day mood is a bit better...after a continuation of this process YOU will develop a special Taste for Rice. If you usually have a stressful day job/college (Stress=Hunger) -----> Masturbation is your stress reliever = (food) Reason why this behavior will continue: FAST, easier than sport or conversation (laughter) and accessibility for god sakes its just a hand away. MAJOR reasons why people tend to isolate themselves..Because the act of interacting is less a hazel. so for some they are eating a well balanced diet (FOOD = people, sport, college, stress) there is always a balancing force in people lives, take it away (best friend, GF/BF, etc) increase likely hood of addiction, but that also depends on a persons coping skills (metabolism) = is there a manner in which you can recover? for some masturbation There are side effects of masturbation: although people always seems to find reason to continue this uncontrollable behavior for many males including females as well. aright lets just say everyone!!!! :-) Addiction ---->> as a result people become depended on masturbation to relive stress (coping dependency) :-) Loss of pleasure and performances in bed because all the brain wants is its high (premature ejaculation) - Mental health a mess, lack of focus on things important to you - I think mentally it has a lot greater control than people imagine (mood swings --->Regret almost like personality differences) Withdrawal symptom: there are a lot more but mental stress can cause so much different physical differences, so I can't say certain things are for certain, because we all react differently to stress (some of us give, keep going etc) *bad mood (obviously), -for some their body cramp after 3-7 days after quitting (rare) usually the whole body {{Athletes are more likely to experiences this after sport}} -headache (brain wait for that high), -sleep (increase/decreases--> might be your method in coping as a result) Evolution wants us to have sex and its an act that brings pleasure (A great design) on mother natures part.. I believe masturbation should be noting to be a shamed of....therefore we can discipline ourselves to have self control and perhaps people are less likely to cheat on each other.. and in many religion this act is not tolerated however we know people still do it. ------------------------ Perhaps an alternative for people who are religious, Find out why its a sin to spill seed (Christians, Jews, Muslim) because these 3 religions its considered a great sin...regardless of what you being told about masturbation not being a sin.. online, it can be anyone!! FOUND VERY INTERESTING > Human Nature vs Faith Religion % have been divorced Jews 30% Born-again Christians 27% Other Christians 24% Atheists, Agnostics 21% ---------------------------------------------- I hope I have help Excuses the FOOD analogy forgot to say that anxiety will increase the likely hood of addiction BEST WISHES TO YOU - Be carefull on what you find online PLEASE!!!

Hey.... Im 21 and I masturbate scince i was 13 now i cant get high unless i give it so hard on me and then i got so tired and i feel some pain... So what can i do to get high without being tough on myself ??? Please tell me ...

Find a boyfriend to pound on ya!

Look dear...I researched on this topic and got some special points to explain u... The first thing is that u will have a huge pain in your back...second is that your pennis will remain small and the third one is that u will strongly notice that after marriege ..u will near to ur wife and as u touch her...u will lose ur sperm.....n the most imp thing is that it is strongly prohibited by islam religion if u r a Muslim....and its punishment is out of mind on the day of resurrection

Yes because islam do not allowed this...and u will lose or happiness