hiii, i'm 20 years old from a Muslim country . im suffering from one problem which is i cant stop masturbating. when i was 10 years old i used to play with a girl ( she was nearly the same age of mine at that time), she used to watch sexy films and from her i learned how to masturbate.  bcz i was a kid i had no idea abt what i was doing and really i became addicted to masturbation and still can't stop. i've never put my finger in or any toy to masturbate but i do i try to place a pillow between my legs and rubbing my clitoral area against it. i really need ur help guys i just want to know first if im still virgin im really worried from losing my virginity by masturbating in that way.:( when i finish masturbation i feel too lazy and weak to do anything. but why i'm doing this bcz it makes me feel less stressed... i want to stop masturbating but i dont know how!

please help me! :'(

To answer your question, no it's not bad for your health. ----- Unless they will kill you if they catch you.

Wanting to do it is quite normal because it feels good and as you mentioned it relieves your stress.

Why do you want to stop? It's actually good for you.

Hi sweet, you lose your virginity by having sexual intercourse with someone, not by masturbating. If you are worried about breaking your hymen then that is a different issue. Breaking your hymen is NOT losing your virginity, it can happen all sorts of others ways. Buy I understand that this can be an issue in some cultures. Inserting something in your vagina may break your hymen. But you won't lose your virginity that way, unless its a penis that goes in there. It's also useful to know that lots of women don't bleed the first time they have sex. that is a myth, but unfortunately a powerful one that can have consequences in some countries/cultures. I'm not sure if I have really answered your question. I don't think you would break your hymen just by masturbating by rubbing your vulva and clitoris, but I can't say for certain. Someone with medical knowledge might be able to answer that. But I can say, unless you have had sex then you are still a virgin. All the best

I just wanted to add, masturbation is good for your health. It's natural and normal.

i heard this too that it's good for health but because i'm muslim and for me virginity is so important for marriage, so im still little worried abt the hymen if it can be broken or ruptured just by rubbing things together. still looking for an answer :S well thank u so much for ur reply i really appreciate it

I understand the importance for you of virginity and an intact hymen. I also understand the benefits of masturbation for you.

What exactly do you mean by "just by rubbing things together"? If you mean rubbing your clitoris, then it is unlikely you will break your hymen. However, inserting something in your vagina might break it. What exactly are you doing?

Have you checked the state of your hymen?

hi dear, i just want to tell u i've never put anything inside, when i feel like i need to masturbate i go to bed and i place a pillow between my legs and rubbing my clitoral area against it. is this can affect the hymen?

hi dear,i just want to tell u that i've never put anything inside. when i feel like i nee to masturbate i go to be and i place a pillow between my legs and rubbing my clitoral area against it. is this can be harmfull for the hymn i mean i want to know whats going on to me. plz dear any suggestion abt how to stop masturbation? thanks a lot

It depends on the size of the pillow and your own body size/shape. It also depends how energetic you do it.
By stretching your legs open, it could possibly open your vagina up and stretch your hymen so that it ruptures. This is more likely to happen if your hymen is thin (hymens vary). Have you checked whether yours is still intact?
If you want to stop masturbation, then why not warn yourself of the possibilities of damaging your hymen? However, I would suggest that if masturbation de-stresses you, why not just rub your clitoris with your fingers?
I hope this helps, but if you want more help, just ask.