i just recently discovered i am bisexual, and ive been trying anal masterbation. last night while in the shower i was masterbating my anus with my fingers. i couldnt really get in there so i used shampoo as a lubrication. i am a young teenager so getting sex store lube isnt exactly at my convinence.
after the shower my ass really hurt, and stopped hurting only after i numbed it with an ice cube. did it hurt becaus ei used shampoo, because it was my first time, and what is good lube?

Lol omg i dont think u should use shampoo ... But umm i also am young im 15 and i cant get ma hands on any lubes either i tried my spit and vasoline but i hear its bad to use vasolin.

hi im 12 and have been shoving things up there for a few months now, i used to use vaseline but its supposedly not good for u, so then i switched over to the KY jelly wich works really well, u can find it at like wallgreens or CVS and its not like they can stop u. Also i found that my fingers dont bring me pleasure, well not as much as someone elses penis, or a cucumber. but if u dont have any of these i would use a frozen banana in a condom, the coldness feels really good and i found it cuts down on the pain before and after. hope this helped HAPPY HUMPING :-D

Hey guys (and girls) - whatever you do, never use soaps, shampoos etc. as anal (or vaginal) lubricants.

Your anus is lined with tissue different to your skin and can be damaged by strong soaps - at best it will "burn" for hours afterwards.

Vaseline is fine for self-masterbation, but you shouldn't use it for sex with a partner because it can weaken the rubber of a condom.

I know its tough / embarassing to find proper lubricants but most famailies do have vaseline somewhere in the house and it is safe to use, another alternative is cooking oil but it will leave an oily residue in the bath! :-)

Anal masterbation is something almost everyone tries (not just bi-sexuals) and many people enjoy - so don't be too embarassed about it!

Another good option for masturbation (not condom safe) is coconut oil: it even feels nice afterwards. And because it's solid at room temperature but melts at body temperature, you can pop a little clump of it inside you and let it met there.