is anal materbation gay? is it really worth it? and tips are good

No it not, I recommend using lube, a ribbed condom and a proper dildo / vibrator. Take it real slow, hit your prostate and enjoy the amazing male g-spot that so many men miss out on.

Besides there is nothing wrong with being attracted to men. Love and commitment are what's important, worse than being gay is being promicious and getting and spreading AIDS to many people, commiting manslaugher / murder out of selfishness. Even with protection please read your condom package carefully as none can eliminate the risk, only reduce.

Stinkmo is Absolutely Right!
Besides joey and ace it shows you don't understand what the word "gay" means;
It means being sexually attracted to your own sex (usually exclusively), how can enjoying any part of your body change your sexual attraction? Please answer me that.

You shouldn't touch your penus either then for that's a male part eh? And if a straight woman puts a finger in her vagina or her anus, does that make her gay? Really. Explain that to me.

The reality is if it's part of you then it's for you to use responsibly and enjoy and praise be to God for that.

considering masturbation is with YOURSELF, and not someone of the other/same sex, it wouldnt be associated with your sexuality at all.
(i.e. lesbians AND straight women both finger themselves, its pleasurable, sexuality is irrelavent)

I am straight and I don't do it. but not because of my sexuality: because I don't want to stick my fingers in my anus! ew.

Indeed.

Besides joey512, you realize that not just gay men like it anally? Many straight men also like their prostate / male g-spot simulated during male-female sex? Especially common is during oral sex. Google the scientific studies and see for yourself just how many men like it.

But yes, being your body it's your choice, however most things would feel physically good, it's the mental associations that usually hold back a particular form of sexual exploration, especially those of dirtyness... and that's not limited to anal. However, joey512, if you have a physical parts of your body simulated in different ways there will automatically be a pleasureable or painful physical reaction beyond whatever your mind says. You would at least physically react with pleasure. That's the shame most rape victims feel, they physically enjoyed something that was mentally against they're wishes and thus had they're ego violated, spirit broken. It's your choice and we respect that, but don't go trying to push your choice on others. That's also a violation. All you can respectfully do is suggest an opinion, not force it when it comes to other people and they're lives.

to the guy who is trying to quote me, you're right. and guys finger them selfs because thats the only way they can do it, Yeah, i am ignorant.

(men and women both anally masturbate)

masturbation is fondling the same-sex organs, is that considered gay?
just like giving someone a ha****b?
You wouldn't give another man a ha****b would you?
course not. its not gay because its not another man: its your own body.

same with anal masturbation, you are masturbating YOURSELF, not someone else, therefore it isn't gay.

anally masturbating isn't gay just because "gay men anally masturbate, therefore its a gay activity"

Gay men give each other handjobs, so is jerking off gay too?

thats just the way I think about it, personally I dont anally masturbate, because its just a little too gross for my liking, but other people of course feel differently. its only my opinion!

My parents have no problem with such as while I do not know they bedroom lives, nor do I want to, they have told me they're certainly no prudes and have no qualms with such.

As for my friends the vast majority of male friend don't think anything special about it, only one is hesitant. My female friends actually are more hesitant about doing such but none think it's gay for a guy to do such.

You should take your advice as well. Ask them if it's gay for a woman to stimulate a man's g-spot such as with her finger anally, your parents may surprise you a very, very great deal. As for your friends, depending on they're age and maturity, e.g. if they're teenagers overconcerned about others opinions and being with the "in" crowd, they might not answer honesty to rock the boat. Ask them, but also ask adults. I'm very sure you will be surprised.

I agree with you that its weird, but not because of the sexual connotations, because its your anus!!!! Where is the pleasure in putting things in the hole you c**p out of? Doesn't appeal to me personally. But thats just me.

there's no point creating big arguments over it.

masturbation is very personal, although it has become popular these days for young boys to talk and brag about it, more personal things such as fantasies, toys or alternative methods of masturbation are usually kept to oneself.

Joeyyou have no concept of what you're talking about,1) you don't have to be gay to like anal stimulation and 2 Moralgay, **********edited by moderator*******************************And 3 the word gay has two meanings,the first means being happy and the second means homosexuality.

Who cares? If you enjoy it, go right ahead.

HEY!!

Whether or not he is gay is HIS choice and its HIS life!!!
Joey- anal stimulation doesn't make you gay.
If you're gay... you're gay. If not you're not.
It's all your choice!!

i do it i use spoon handles sometimes fingers its fun oh and for lube i use gel

yes, you do it, but are you straight or gay? not like it really matters, im just wondering. Because 1 day i put my finger in my butt and it felt good, but im not gay, i just enjoy the feeling.

I 15 years old and I am straight and have engaged in oral sex with girls as well as being in relationships. I have also tried mutual masterbation with my best friend who is a boy which wasn't that bad because I didn't see anything, but he asked me to come on him to see what it felt like and I did. However, I didn't enjoy the experience, it made me feel uncomfortable and wasn't pleasant so I learnt a lot about myself. I also stimulate myself anally quite regularly during masterbation and it feels really good. I know that this doesn't classify me as gay because I wouldn't want to engage in sexual activity with a guy ever again. However, I am not at all homophobic and I think that people should do whatever feels good to them during masterbation.