I am 26 years old and I have never experience sex with a girl. Being frankly I have some time with my girlfriend who is 18 years old. I was not there to sex with her because I have the first time with a girl :), or I am confused to do it or not. Also I am sure that She was also confused. First we started kissing then we slept together and then the next step everyone know :). The time when I have  the desire to do sex with her, she point me with a hand to not do it and I stops there. At least from his methods and deeds I think she is virgin. Its being a long story after this happen and now we are separated. I am asking that she virgin are not at the time I met her.

ONLY LOVE HER A LOT.THROW AWAY YOUR THINKING!!! iTS HONY BONY.....

hey man,

My girlfriend is someone I trusted and loved. we are both virgin but did have some sexual activities with each other, like a Blowjob and my one finger slightly in her. I personally opened up with her and told her I had kinky sh*t done before her too.
I trust her with all my life, but recently found out she had an ex I did not know about, short story long I thought I was her first with everything sexual but she has given bj's and had her vagina poked by some man before me. I lived many lies during the relationship she acted she didnt know how to suck me at the start and faked her pain moans, I put two fingers in her and I feel she faked the pain as I remember poking a girl before when I was at high school and she almost cried from pain. I told her you have to put an effort to gain your trust back and she suggested she can take the virginity test so I can know she did not have sex just the poking is as far as she went...

but I read about virginity tests and they seem to be useless, I am lost now and I don't know if she is a virgin or not as I can never tell, the hymen might be broken from fingering or depends on her physical structure. as far as I am concerned she is lying to me just like she is lied about the rest.

I do not want you to be paranoid like me but we are living in a world were things are easily hidden. lies are easily told and I say you should confront her and question her. instead of everyone giving a hard time I say why don't they give her a hard time what if she was not a virgin like my girl and lied to you? if she loved you she would undergo the test without an argument, she has the right to be annoyed but at the end of the day she should be confident and take the test without a doubt.

stick your finger in her, if she is satisfied with it, she is a virgin, if she asks for 2, she is loose, if she asks for 3, she has been around the block. hahahaha. yh it does matter if a girl is a virgin. I, as a guy don't want anyone's leftovers and girls don't forget their first. That's why there is so many divorces, in the old days, ladies had one partner and didn't have any other one to compare the banana with, now, they compare and leave. Used vagina doesn't taste as good and can be dangerous. Ask Michael Doublas

How long did it take you after meeting her to have sex with her? My GF told me she was a virgin, but on the second date she already wanted sex and had her way with me. Not that I minded one bit, but due to that I highly doubted her claim. She was also a tease with the guys, and enjoyed dressing provocatively. I think she was probably very experienced and knew what it took to get guys. We later broke up when she took off with another guy. A bit later in life when I met my wife she also claimed she was a virgin. Completely different gals. Dressed very conservatively and took two sleepovers before she began to disrobe even when staying overnight. When it came to the point of having sex I had to coax her into it. She to this day is completely trustworthy.

And if your D**K does not bleed then she will be unhappy... what to do both of you should bleed... solution: get some chicken blood and apply around p***y and d**k. problem solved!!!

She probably masturbated with a dildo when she was a virgin.