I am a 15 year old male and my penis is 4.5" when non-erect and 6" when erect; is this normal for my age?

Also my foreskin is quite tight when erect and it doesn't retract automatically or manually and i am worried that something is wrong, please help...

Any replys are welcome

Thanks

Hi the size of your penis is just fine , As for you foreskin try a bit of lube that will help it to retract  , enjoy your teens,  Bob

Your size is normal and do not worry about that. When you grow old it will also grow.

You said that your foreskin is tight and does not retract automatically.

Aplly little Baby oil on the fore skin and gently retact dialy for about 5 minutes after taking your bath in the morning. Do not apply force.. Repeat this for a week's time the retraction will take place

automatically.

Every day while taking bath you must clean your Penis and the Pubic area with a good soap/ Body lotion..It is good if Pubic hairs are shaved regularly.

HAVE A NICE DAY

RAMAKRISHNAN

Yeah my penis is 61/2 and I'm thirteen is that good

Well good for you, yeah that's a normal size, I was right at 6 inches when I was erect, but now I am in my 60's and its right at 8 inches. I think the average length is around 5 1/2 to 6 inches. I think we are both a little bit on the large size.
Larry