i am 15 and i believe i have a tight foreskin because i cannot pull back my forskin when i have an arection, well i can but not without it hurting. could you please help me? .

i have the same problem, have u found any answers yet? maybe we can work this out together? i am 16.

**edited by moderator**

ye, i have more or less the same problem, the foreskin is meant to go back automatically when you get an erection but mine doesn't, i can get it back but it doesn't feel as good :-(

same problem guys, im 16 and am worried about this

same problem over here im also 16.
i guess we'll all find out.

I am 15, when I pull back my foreskin the head only slightly comes out, it's only just level with the opening of the foreskin... it hurts to pull it back more, it's like it doesn't fit through... I'm kinda worried because I never realised it was meant to pull back (retract) so it's probably full of i dont know what in there o.o

a tight foreskin can be treated by circumcision that is true but don't listen to that until you have tried the following:

in a bath while your penis is flaccid (not erect) gently ease it back this should be on the whole quite easy to do you might worry about sending it all the way back but you will have to be brave and do so the head of the penis is very sensitive and since its already a tight foreskin you wont have warmed it to a touching feel so it may feel painful over weeks keep gently pulling it back in the bath and then try to do so out of it when the penis is dry then it would be worth having a go after a few weeks to try when its erect and you must do this regular to losen the foreskin.

with a bit of luck it wont hurt when you pull it back anymore if it does you will have to see a doctor or maybe its copable at a certain point however if your going to have sex it is a worry as it could turn out very painful but there is an advantage to avoid this if you warm up your woman the junk will slide in easier and you may never need to worry about your foreskin being moved

once you pull your foreskin back you will notice that there is white flakey grimey stuff on your penis under the foreskin this is smegma you might think its semen/sperm but it isnt and it simply is produced by all men and WILL need to be removed you will of course have trouble doing so as your head will be sensitive so i advise desensitizing it gently touching it and eventually it will get to a handle able level of irritation and you should easily be able to remove the smegma it is also best to do so in the bath as the heat from the water confuses your nervous system and wont feel as bad .. good luck guys its a shame parents don't inform there children of this its always.. you will learn! YEA THE BLOOMING HARD WAY.

Same guys im 15 just like some of you,i cut my penis when i accidentally run into a no ball games sign when i was eight,could this be the reason? Ive got a large reddish looking hole (don't know what its called but its where wee comes from)With skin going from it and down inside linking onto the inside of my foreskin.please help me,i cant even masturbate or have sex with my g.f!

I'm 16 and have the same issue, my forskin wont come back over the head, I can only get it a small bit of the way back without it hurting like hell, I suppose its because I didn't know it was supposed too slide back till about 2 months ago and tried. I googled it and found this website.
Any suggestions?

I am 14, and i can pull my foreskin back just fine with no hurt. Just start pulling it more and more.

im 16, and i always had a tight foreskin and im afraid to tell my parents about this. i can only see a tiny tip of it. another problem is i have a gf so what can i do?

im 16 when im erect i get about 1 cm of head uncovered. I can pull it back without pain but he keeps sliding back. anyone help

not sure on size but about 5 inch erect. Please help

Not really a problem, as long as you can get it back to clean it then everythings fine. :)

Not really anything to worry about. The foreskin slides back by itself on erection in about 3 out of 10 adult guys, probably even less among teens and younger... that means that 7 out of 10 men still have have partial or complete glans coverage each time they become erect. This can change over time, and is determined by your personal anatomy (how long and snug your foreskin is), whether you have stretched and loosened your foreskin over time -- remember, it contains a small amount of muscle tissue, particularly where the inner and outer foreskin meet at the tip, and how short or loose your frenulum is. Even with a loose foreskin, a frenulum breve (short banjo string on the underside), can hold the foreskin forward. While its relatively easier and normal to stretch out your foreskin over time, you need to be even more careful with the frenulum because it contains important blood vessels and can bleed a lot if accidentally torn. Most guys' frenulums can loosen up over time, but a true frenulum breve is a particular anatomical feature of some males and they either have to just get used to it or consult a urologist about getting a "frenulplasty", in which the banjo string is slightly (and professionally!) notched to allow greater range of movement.

This very cool video describes one 17-year old's experience. It is entirely normal to go through this in your teens... it means your penis has had proper years to develop safely and completely within its protective covering. Now it's time to move on from the developmental function of the foreskin in childhood to the fun functions of foreskin in adulthood!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Dont worry so much, when i was about 16 and a half i couldnt pull mine back, it was so tight.
I googled Tight foreskin, bla bla bla..

Eventually i ended up being able to pull the foreskin back, i have a 6.4 inch penis.
Everytime i got into the bath i would let the water soak into my skin, and try to full the foreskin back more and more for about a month..
after that month, i could pull it back but it still felt tight, after about 3 months of playing with it, pulling it back and experimenting with different lubricants (BABY OIL WORKS BEST FOR PULLING IT BACK) it finally become like a normal penis.

Ive just turned 17, Im happy with my penis and my girlfriends happy with it also.

just keep trying :-) but dont pull it if it hurts, it can damage your skin.
x