Ok.. I'm 21 and my problem stared roughly four years ago at 17 with a rather nasty case of balantis, and a very dried and cracked foreskin from using shampoo as lube... I talked to a urologist and after using the recommended cremes my balantis and dry foreskin was cured, great! Or so I thought until I developed a severely tight and scarred foreskin.. it's been an ongoing and worsening issue for the past four years as I've been passed around from incompetent urologist to another who all keep telling me to wait and see despite the fact that it's been growing worse and more painful for the past two years... I guess it may not be exactly obvious because I'm a grower not a shower.. flaccid I have the same three inches I always did. The difference is I used to be about as thick as a cucumber and 8 inches long. Now I'm not much more than a four and a half inch finger. I think with my initially small size they assume it's not nearly as bad as it is.. Every time I get hard I feel like my foreskin is digging into my penis like a noose that's too tight. Before it was painful. Now it just loses alot of feeling... I can still climax but it's never worth the pain of an erection. Trouble is with my old sex drive still around so much as thinking of a pair of tits was a painful experience... a couple week's ago I got a bit drunk and decided to put some shampoo on my foreskin to clean it as I hadn't showered in a couple days and thought it was a good idea at the time :/  before that it was still around seven inches. Now it only gets closer to four and when i pull my foreskin back its makes an hourglass shape...Bit of a curse AND a blessing as it's what helped me make the connection between my old case of balantis / dry foreskin and my foreskin issue now.. I've only recently started doing research for myself as I've realized the futility of trying to deal with urologists. .. Dealing with the dry foreskin with a combo of switching between petroleum jelly and 1% clotrimazole (if you have a better way please tell I actually can't quite remember how I went about it four years ago) and I dunno... I think I want to try stretching but one I'm just scared in general of accidentally messing something up and making it worse so any instruction / helpful tips would be great... thing is the two factors that make my case a little different than most is 1. I'm a grower and 2, I also have a rather short frenulum.. not to mention that this is a rather lengthy case... will there be nerve damage? Am I probably too late? Being a grower my foreskin is essentially reliant on stretchiness so is this a lost cause? How often should I strech? Should I bother trying to stretch a scarred foreskin at all? Please, any info helps.. 

Hey there I am sorry to hear of your condidtion and working in healthcare on a college campus and being a guy I know how scary and frustrsting it can be when something Happens to our genitals.... not it's hard to say for sure because I can't see what your penis is like flaccid and erect but in a nutshell it sounds like you started with a rather large penis length and width (congrats by the way). But then due to infections your foreskin was scarred and you developed  case of phimosis (tight foreskin) and possibly have a frenulum breve (short frenulum). This has lead to painful erections and some how a smaller (but still average sized) penis.   

So before we get too far into things you should never use soap or regular shampoo to clean ur penis (as you found out. Instead use your fingers and plain warm water in the shower. If you really need to I recommend a gental tear free baby shampoo like the ones from Johnson And Johnson.   

When flaccid can you retract your foreskin at all and if so how far? Can you see your entire glans (head)? And or part of the shaft behind it? How about when erect or partially erect?  Also you mentioned the length of your penis has decreased  but has the girth at all?

I can retract it all the way but the part of the shift I pull it back to is thinner... like an hourglass... kind of like the head and upper part of the shaft are being squeezed through a small ring instead of the foreskin being stretched down the head to fit the shaft like it used to.. is there a way to link pictures on this website?

Oh and yes major change in both girth AND length