Hello, I'm turning 15 this September. What is average penis size for a 15 year old?

Mine's 1.5 inches when flaccid, 3.7 inches when it’s erect, and the girth is 2.7 inches. It’s been like this for the longest time. Is that normal?

I can cum and I have pubic hair. I don’t have armpit hair yet, and I have this lump in my nipple area. My voice is still high and people always say I have a baby face. I am pretty short, I'm 5' 3".

Please, help me asap. I'm very urgent to know.

Hey there so everybody goes to puberty differently at different speeds. It sounds like you are in the middle of puberty but you still have more developing to do. It is possible for your penis to still grow so I would not be worried about that.  Also remember the average size of any rack I don't penis is 5 to 6 inches not seven or eight or 10 like a lot of people think.  as for your lump under your nipple if it's in one nipple it is usually  A normal side effect of puberty that some boys get. Is it painful at all? 

Thank you for replying. Yes the lump is on one side and it hurts when I press on it.
And can you explain what this part means:
Also remember the average size of any rack I don't penis is 5 to 6 inches not seven or eight or 10 like a lot of people think.
Thank you.

Sorry my phone likes to AutoCorrect on me and I don't always catch it. What I meant to say why is the average adult penis's is 5 to 6 inches when erect.

Thank you so much.
Hearing that an average size of an adult when erect is 5 to 6 inches makes me fell much better.
Thank you very very much.

You are very very welcome the average size penis generally is much smaller than most most people think. Especially teenagers. Plus everyone seems to exaggerate their penis size especially to their friends so a lot of people say their penis is seven or eight or 9 inches when it is nowhere near that size. So unless you see someone's penis and they have a tape measure next to it I would not believe someone who says their penises that big. Also being overweight can make your penis appear smaller than it actually is...It sounds like you are going to puberty normally So I would not worry. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to ask.

Thank you for letting me know.

You are very welcome

Hello, I’m back to ask another question. So I thought I cum but I found out that it was pre-cum. Why can’t I cum? Can you help me?!

hey there, remind me again when you started puberty and when you started getting pubic hair. Also, what makes you think you are producing pre-cum instead of semen

Hello there. I don’t exactly know when I started puberty, but I started getting pubic hair about 6 months ago. I think it’s precum because it’s colorless, bit sticky and doesn’t shoot out.

Hi T.T

There can be a significant difference in penis size among guys the same age.
Your size for 15 is just fine.
You might be a little smaller compared to some but you are no doubt around the same size as many guys your age.
You still have plenty of time ahead of you to grow and develop so hopefully you end up being about the average size for adults when your done growing.

Your a smaller guy but you are developing normally most likely all you need is more time to grow and develop.

If it oozes out during masturbation it is pre-cum if it is forced out as you finish and get that nice tingly kinda feeling then your ejaculating it can also just ooze out not all guys shoot it out and both can be clear and sticky it is also normal to ejaculate a small amount early in puberty.

It sounds like you are developing just as you should be you just need more time to develop.

Good to know. Thank you.

IM SMaller than you and in nearly sixteen,

Yea it all depends on when the substance is produced.... if it's during madturbTion or when you are sexually aroused then it's pre-cum but if you get the orgasm sensation and loose ur erection afterwards then it's semen. Semen doesn't always shoot out sometimes it dribbles.... most guys start producing semen about 1yr after starting to get pubic hair.... semen usually starts off clear and gets more milky as you develop.

-Biomajor10