Hello, this is deadly serious and I am very worried. I am 17 years old in 1 months time, and my penis is around 1 inch flacid, and around 3 inches erect. I have a pretty deep voice, lots of pubic hair, facial hair, armpit hair (I am very dark haired so maybe it just shows more?) I also have hair at the bottom of my belly, with a little chest hair.

I can not recall my voice ever 'cracking' as such but its not high. It seems I have went through many signs of puberty yet my penis and testicals remain undeveloped? I can ejaculate, however my foreskin is very tight and I can not show the full head, maybe only about 1/4 of the head.

Im 6ft 1 aswell, and weight about 14 and a half stone

Should I go to the doctors and maybe I have a hormone inbalance and need tetestorone?

Am i just a very late bloomer and just need to be patient?

I really need some advice, IDK if it makes any difference but I was born 6 weeks premature so maybe its why Im so late?

Please help! All replies appeciated

Go to the doctor, if your foreskin is too tight you may need to be circumcised. I have no idea if this is the problem but the sooner you get a professional opinion the quicker you can move forward with this. Its nothing to be embarrassed about i experienced something similar when I was in my early teens.

i do agree you need to see a doctor. not sure if they can do anything, but i dont know what other choice you have.

Dont worry man I am 17 and I am circumcised, I have been since I was a few months old. I have a 2 1/2 inch flacid but a 6 3/4 erect. If you get circumcised it may make you a little bit bigger maybe an inch or so but dont worry to much about your size. My friend has a penis thats only about 4 inches or so and he and his girl friend have sex all the time most of the time its not about size its how you use it and find the girls spot.

Hey man,

I am relived to find someone else with the same size. I am 17 and have a really small flacid penis also. and about a 4inch erection. If i were you I would talk to.a medical professional about your penis yes it is an embarasing subject but we all go trough it.

Hi I am 15 and half and im quite over wight about 15 stone I havn't got a lot of pubic hair or any boby hair my penis Is about 1 inch (sort) and 2 and half (hard) is this normal or am I a late blommer should I wait a bit longer or go to the doctor

For what it's worth: I'm 53 and about 2" limp and 3" erect and it has not bothered me a bit my entire life. Fortunately I have never felt much need or desire for getting vagina because the few times I tried I was unable to penetrate. Actually, I have grown to love the insignificance of my penis and testicles because in addition to being asexual I am an intensely indulgent transvestite.

Hi, Pleasehelp: Well, there is something going on because your penis is below normal size in spite of other indications of puberty.

I suggest that you go to your family doctor or family doctor and seek a referral to a specialist or consulting physician.

Your foreskin is NOT your problem and you don't need a circumcision, which will make your penis even smaller. If you want it to retract, then there are other and better ways to make it retract than circumcision.

same here..am also cursed with about a 2inch hard..n very small flacid uncut. am 19 now n like also thought at 16 about that it has to get bigger but never really did. sucks but i understand how hooking up with girls is very intimidating. I wiggle my way out of sexual situations just to avoid the girls dissapointing facial expression of "omg", which usually happens after they see it..followed by an awkward "awe its cute". 

I'm 13 nd my penis is around 2 flat nd 3-4 hard is this normal or wut I'm 5-7 in height nd 276 in weight is it normal size or its just the fat covering most of it

My flaccid penis is just a little bit bigger than an inch. I'm about 1 1/2 inches. My penis stopped growing by the time I was 17 years old. I'm 4 3/4 inches erect. I like being small, most of the time.

At least you are tall. I've always been a short little guy. I'm 5'7".

Get circumcised even if its not the problem haveing a circumsized willy is so much better lol but, im being dead serouis

1" placcid and 3" erect when a man is 17 is what they call "a micro penis" this is rather sad as it is not likely that any guy at that age will get bigger, however, do not despair, men with micro sized penises can father children, if you meet a nice girl and marry she will not laugh at you having such a small penis, you are not the only guy with a micro penis, there are many.

Go to your GP, explain your symptoms and ask him/her to refer you to an appropriate consulting physician.

Getting a circumcision is a very bad idea because it will make your small penis even smaller.

You can stretch your foreskin to make it retractable if you wish.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.

It is never necessary to be circumcised. Non-retractile foreskin is not a reason to get a circumcision. Circumcision is a very destructive, damaging, and harmful operation. Furthermore, it is an ELECTIVE operation that in only done with the consent of the patient.

BTW, circumcision has nothing to do with it.