Me and my girlfriend had sex a couple weeks ago, and we used condoms. We were protected. I checked after each time an there are no breaks, tears, or splits in the condom. She is 8 days late, and we have both been really worried about why its so late. Her last cycle was December 23rd to December 27th. 

Remember stress can delay a period, taking any kind of bc or emergency pill will delay it as well. I wouldn't stress, but if she hasn't had it in another week doesn't hurt to take a preg test. Birth control and condoms are best especially if used together might want to consider birth control if you are both sexually active. Good luck

Thank you! Yeah, if it is delayed another week we will definitely look into a preg test. Were both in our first years of college and cant handle a scare like this. Thanks again!