Hey I'm only 14 (male)
My penis is 6.2" Long
I can ejaculate and I am uncurcumsized, I have no trouble with masturbation
I was wondering is it normal for my penis to be this size and if it is going to grow.
I would seek advice from my dad but he is useless

Six inches is actually the exact average for adult male penis size. So yep you are completely normal. Will it grow is harder to say. That's mostly based on genetics and some people claim there are excercises you can try for enlargement. Do they work? Probably not but there's no harm in trying. Definatly stay away from any kind of "supplements" as most of these are harmful even if they are sold in regular markets. If it does get longer, mazel tov! and if not be happy knowing basically everyone else is working with about the same stuff.

Hey, TooMuchInformation thank you loads, It is something I have worried about for a while.

This may seem stupid but i think that I may look at some exersizes.

Hey WAR95,

6.2" is nothing to be ashamed about. That is about the average size anyway and considering your only 14 you still have some growing to do.

There are exercises you can perform to increase penis length and girth. The most common penis enlargement exercise is called the Jelq. This exercise increases circulation around the penis and allows it to hold more blood.

Hey WAR,
This is a female replying now. I thought you should know that size isn't everything. Some women like large penises, but on average most women don't. Most women don't like a penis longer than 6.5 to 7 inches.

Hey War,

First of all you should feel confident with your penis size. Your penis size is an average, and probably it will go up, because you are only 14. So do not be worry about that.
I had 4.5 inches, but after some work outs and trainnings I have achieved 6 inches and I was happy as hell that I am finally an "average" man.

Edward

Yeah, it is stupid. 6" and above is not small, no matter what people wil tell. It's the average size and if most men can life with it then so can you. I don't know what you're worrying about, there's more to life than a penis size. Be proud of what you got.

Even some well known porn stars have a 6" penis, a penis doesn't need to be 12" or some unhuman size to have sex.

Hey I'm 14 ( male) and I've master bated since I was 9 but it still seems the same size. 5 inches is all I get wish there were more