Good day all,

My friend Sarah bought Relacore diet pills. But she is so beautiful and thin. When I asked her why in the world she wants to use those pills, because she is not fat at all ( she has 52 kilograms and she is 168 cm tall – she is pretty much perfects), she told me that she have heard that those diet pills are also helpful for stress.

Is that true?

And, there is one more thing that I am really curious about is, is there even possible that you can get rid of your streets without losing your pounds while you are using Relacore?

I am confused!

Hey there,

Let me tell you my experience, and after that I will tell you what I think about this. I was using Relacore, but I used this one for weight loss and to get rid of my stress. I had a really hard happenings in my life and I was stressed. That stress made me gain some weight, and I felt ugly. So, it helped me, really it did. I lost a lot of pounds and stress was gone.

But, there is quite impossible to stay on your current weight and just get rid of the stress.

It is not possible.

There are some other medicaments that can help you deal with it.

Good luck! 

Hey there,

I can tell you that my younger sister Ella was using Relacore for stress management, and according to her, it worked just fine for her. She did not use this for weight management, and she didn’t lose her weight, I don’t know how that is possible, but that is her story. She has a very, very stressful life, she has stressful life, and she has four kids and some health issues. So, she went to see her doctor and he prescribed Relacore to her.  

So, it looks like that you can get rid of the stress without losing your weight.

Strange, but true :)