Hello people,

My wife has a huge problem after her second pregnancy. She just can’t get rid of her pounds, and it seems to us that she is getting fatter every day. While she was pregnant with our first child, our beautiful daughter Lilly, she lost almost 20 pounds in four months. Now, that just can’t happen. She was talking to her friend Larisa, and she told her that she just can use Estrolean weight loss pills. She is now so into it, but I was always was skeptical when it comes about diet pills.

Can you tell me does Estrolean weight loss pills really work?

Thank you!

I understand why you are worried. My sister was using Estrolean weight loss pills after her pregnancy as well. She gained almost 30 pounds while she was pregnant. It was like a hell for all of us. But, I am sorry to tell you this, but Estrolean helped her just a little bit, not that much as she was expecting.

It is totally OK diet supplement, which is advertised to be specifically formulated for women, and it contains some special ingredients that work better for female bodies. Those ingredient works for weight loss, but not that fast as she might expect.

That is all I can say to you.

Good luck! 

Almost the same experience as mine. I gave a birth to my baby when I was 40 years old and of course, my hormones are just insane, and I was not able to lose my pounds, not even one pound. That is true. My aunt told me to try use Estrolean weight loss pills.

But, I have to say that I am pretty happy with those pills, to be honest. They are not the best but they are just ok.

I lost 17 pounds in four months, and that was pretty good result. I was following some diet program as well, so this is one good combination.

Good luck!