How’s going?

I was reading so much about this Leptoprin diet pills, and I am not still sure would I try those pills, but still I have a few questions about those pills, from my neighbor Kelly. She is really overweight and she is getting married for four months. So, as you probably already guess, she needs to lose her pounds really, really fast. One friend told her about Leptoprin diet pills, that those pills are made for rapid weight loss. Is that true? How fast she can lose her pounds with those pills?

Do you have any info for us?

Tnx a lot! 

As far as I know, those pills are definitely for obese people, and I am pretty sure that those diet pills can be a good choice, can help her lose her weight, but I am not sure that she can lose her pounds so fast. How much is critical? How many extra pounds she has. I really would like to help her, but the only way for her is to be disciplined. If she starts tomorrow with some healthy diet program and those pills, she can lose some of pounds, not all of them. But, let her know that she needs to be careful, because this is a little time and a lot of pounds, I suggest.

Good luck! 

Depends on what do you call „rapid“. I am not sure that she can lose her pounds that fast, for three or four months. Anyway, people in that short time can do a lot of stupid things, they don't eat, they starve themselves, and that is wrong. Please, tell her not to do that, because she can seriously imperil her health. I know that she needs to lose her pounds very fast, but one of my friends has really negative experience about this diet plan. So, try some healthy diet and eat, use those pills. Don't starve yourself! You will lose your pounds, maybe not that fast as you expect, but you will see the results.

Be careful!