Hi everyone

I was never fat in my whole life and lately I keep gaining pounds. I wouldn't say I have some serious problem, I just really like the food that directly transforms to my belly fat.My dad loves to cook and everyday he makes at least two freakishly delicious meals that I just can’t get enough of.

Anyways, since I want to be able to take my clothes off without people making comments on my belly, I've decided to try taking Zantamine pills. My friend from school was using them and she recommended them to me. When I mentioned to my older sister I am going to buy them, she told me these are not for weight loss and I cannot use them. What was that all about? Aren't these pills for the obese people who want to lose weight?

Hi Mellisa8

I read about these pills and I am pretty sure they are made for losing weight. I don’t know what’s up with your sister. Maybe she confused them with some other pills that sound similar to these. I even know a girl that was using them. She was VERY fat. Seriously. Maybe the fattest person I know. I feel really sorry for her.  I think she has some serious health problems because of her obesity. I’ve heard that these pills helped her to lose some weight. She is still fat, I can’t notice the difference, but when you are that fat and you lose 10 pounds, that is not very noticeable. 

Hi Mellisa8

Yes, Zantamine pills are designed for the obese people. But for the obese people only.

If your problem is only the belly fat you should try doing some exercises. Try eating less chips, burgers, pizza, chocolate, candies… Avoid junk food completely. And try not to drink to many soft drinks and juices that contain a lot of sugar.

You should use Zantamine pills if you are planning to lose 60 pounds or more. You should not use them for removing your belly fat. There is no need for that. That is, I believe, the reason why your sister told you not to use them.