Hello, I am a girl who is 22 years old. I don’t have some important question; I would only want to know your opinion about listening to music while working out. I just love to do this, because it helps me to relax, and my concentration is much better with music. What do you think about this?

I think the same as you. I just love to put some music play. It really helps me keep my focus while exercising. I know that some people don’t like to do this because they don’t have that habit. But without music I don’t think that I would be able to work out. But that is just my opinion. Anyway, that answers your question.

If you take your workout seriously at all you will concentrate on that. Even those who are mildly serious athletes will rarely be seen listening to music. It is counterproductive. Your one focus should be on what you are doing. Music tends to lock people into a rhythm, become stagnant, and takes the focus and intensity away. The energy you spend processing the music should be added to the intensity of your workout.

I prefer to listen to music when I work out. I want to put forth as much energy as I can, so I listen to music that will pump me up. Certainly not slow music. It helps pass the time and I done before I know it.

There have been times that I forgot my ipod at home, and I just feel like I didn't work out hard enough on those days.

Besides, the cardio and spin classes use music for their workout to help motivate everyone.

Be Healthy.
Renee'

YEP even me i cant work out with out my ipod it make me reach my gool 8-|