I am beginning to understand how important is to be in a good physical condition. Good health, mental balance, stress relieve and why not, good looking body are benefits of active exercises. Anyway, I would like to know is studio appearance important for exercising? What should exercising space look like? Are there any conditions it has to satisfy?

Well, it all depends. If you're training at home, then you have a complete freedom to arrange your fitness space. On the other hand, if you're going to some gym, you have to adapt to its environment. Maybe it will suit you, maybe not. Some main parameters when it comes to choosing a gym would be: enough room for everyone to workout freely, good air conditioning, showers of course, and yes, good working atmosphere (that depends on the structure of people that attends the fitness sessions).