Hello guys. I am struggling with my weight for a while now. I even have my own personal trainer, and thanks to him, I was able to lose some pounds. But, he told me that I need to use some pills to lose my weight, if I want to see some results soon. He didn’t told me what to use, he just told me that I need to make my own decision, according to the things that we were talking before. Now, I have decide to buy some diet supplement and combine it with my exercises, in the gym. I believe that this is an unique formula to lose my weight.

I was thinking to start use Mancore diet supplement, but I don’t know what ingredients of it are?

I need to know, because I know that Jim (my trainer) will ask me this :/

Help me! 

Hi darling. It is a little bit weird that he doesn’t want to help you. I mean, you pay him, and those personal fitness trainers are not that cheap, they are expensive as far as I know :) We will help you, don’t worry, because I believe that we have more experience than you :)

Now, the main problem is because there are a lot of different types of Mancore diet supplements, and each other has a different list of ingredients. I know that this one has some crucial ingredients, such as tribulus terrestris, white button mushroom, long jack root, zinc. They say that this is all natural.Good luck! 

Hi there, this diet supplement has all those ingredients that can help you gain your muscle, burn your fat and lose your weight. That is it. About ingredients, it is really hard to tell because every Mancore product has different ingredients. For example, those ingredients from up there are from Mancore 3 diet supplement. Somehow, I believe that this is all the same, basically.

My advice is to take a closer look to the bottle that you are playing to buy and see what this one offers to you. This is the only way to find out, and I really hope that your fitness trainer will help you!