Hello. I am trying to find a product that will help me lose pounds. My friend has been using Xenadrine for a while now and he says it really helps him. And his problem with obesity is a lot bigger than mine. So I think it will help me even more.

My mother says Xenadrine is made from some very questionable ingredients and she doesn’t even want to talk about the idea of me using it.

I asked my friend to tell me something about the ingredients of this product, and I was pretty surprised when he said he doesn’t even know what the main ingredients are. Could somebody help me out with this? What are the main ingredients and are they all even listed on product?

Hello. Your mother is right. Xenadrine contains some ingredients that are not very safe. Maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to find some other weight loss product that doesn’t contain them. I used it back in 1990s and I must say I wasn’t satisfied with it at all. If I remember well, it contains Ephedrine, which is know to be causing some serious side effects (high blood pressure, rapid heart rate, mood disorders etc.). Especially when it is combined with caffeine, and Xenadrine contains caffeine too. So I would recommend you to find some other product that doesn’t contain Ephedrine.

Mad_Hatter, Xenadrine does not contain Ephedrine. It did contain Ephedrine back when you used it, in 1990s, but then FDA banned all the weight loss supplements that contain Ephedrine. That is why the company that is producing Xenadrine had to stop using it and the Xenadrine product you can buy now does not contain it at all. This is a verified information, feel free to check it.

It does contain caffeine though. And it also contains: yohimbe bark extract,  L-theanine, olive leaf extract, horse leaf extract, caffeine anhydrous,  frauenmantle leaf extract, white willow bark extract, , L-carnitine and cormino extract. Hope my answer was helpful.