Hello, guys. I have a friend who has been experiencing some unpleasant teaks. I would like to help him, but I don’t know how. I would like to know if there is a psychological cause for this. I think I have heard somewhere about this. I would appreciate all your help considering this topic. Thanks.

Hi, there. Teaks belong to something that is called extrapyramidal syndrome. The main reason for all extrapyramidal syndrome manifestations is the lack of dopamine. This is a substance that plays role as neurotransmitter in the brain. However, no one knows for sure what triggers this. I think that psychological causes can be blamed. We are all witnesses that some stress can induce teaks within people we know. I hope everything will be all right with your friend. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello, there. My little brother had teaks. He would always get them when there is some kind of stress in his surroundings. I don’t know about scientific explanation, but I am definitely sure that psychological factors can induce teaks. That is why I think that a psychiatrist is a necessary link in the treatment process. Of course, he should consult with a neurologist. My brother managed to reduce the intensity of his teaks. I hope your friend will do that too. Good luck to him! Bye!