Hi, folks. My friend has been experiencing some problems with teaks. We are still in school, but he didn’t have this before. I would like to know what the reasons for teak occurrence are. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. Thanks for replying, guys.

Hello to you too. Teaks belong to extrapyramidal syndrome. Extrapyramidal system is a part of central nervous system. It helps in controlling and précising the movements. Brain cortex is responsible for initiation of a movement, but extrapyramidal system precise it. I think that the main responsible factor for this is the lack of dopamine in the brain. Dopamine is neurotransmitter. Teaks are just one of the manifestations. Your friend should consult a neurologist. Good luck!

Hi, there. I agree with the previous post. Teaks do belong to extrapyramidal syndrome. However, it can also have a psychological background. I have a friend who has teaks whenever he feels nervous. I think that stress can trigger teaks. I agree that your friend should consult a neurologist. However, maybe there will be need for a psychiatrist as well. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!