Hi, folks. My brother has been experiencing some health problems and he was recommended to try with hypnotherapy. I would like to know what role past experience revivification can play here. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me something more. Thanks in advance for all your replies considering this topic.

Hello. Hypnotherapy can indeed help. It is especially valid for those conditions that are related with anxiety. Past experience revivification is just one of the techniques. A therapist asks you if you have ever been in trance before. If you have, then it is easier to recall this state from the past than to make a new one. I hope this is clear. If you need more info, don’t hesitate to ask. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello. I agree that hypnotherapy can be helpful. For example, it can help with headaches, quitting cigarettes, nightmares, etc. You can see that those conditions are stress related. This technique reduces the feeling of stress. You haven’t mentioned what kind of health problems your brother has been experiencing. In any case, revivification of past experiences can only contribute to the treatment. Think about this! I hope we’ve helped a little. Bye!

Hi, folks. I think that your brother should try with hypnotherapy. I don’t know what kind of health problem he has. However, he can always consult with his healthcare provider. He should find an experienced hypnotherapist. I know many people that have experienced benefits from this form of treatment. I hope it will be the same for your brother. Please, let me know what he decides. Good luck! Bye!