Hello, folks. My friend experienced some eye trauma few days ago. I also know that he has been experiencing some problems with nocardiosis. I would really like to know if these two conditions are related somehow. What do you think about this? I would really appreciate all your replies. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. You have asked an interesting question. As far as I know one of the manifestations of nocardiosis can be ocular disease. It is mostly keratitis. I really don’t know if this can lead to eye trauma. Is this kind of keratitis capable to weaken one’s eye so it is prone to trauma? I think that this is a question for a specialist. If you find out something new, share it with us. Good luck! Bye!

Hello, everyone. My friend was diagnosed with nocardiosis. He had to take steroids since he had some autoimmune disease. You can imagine how weakened his immune system was. He had keratitis and I also know that he experienced some eye trauma. However, I really don’t know if these two conditions are related somehow. I think that some specialist should tell us more. I am sorry I couldn’t help more. I hope you’ll find out something more. Bye!