Hi, guys. I must admit that I have been experiencing some inconveniences with teaks. I really don’t know what to do anymore. I am sure that it is psychologically related. I would appreciate if someone could tell me if psychotherapy would help in removing them. Thank you for replying. Bye, folks.

Hi, there. My friend had teaks. She went to psychotherapy and she got better. However, I am not sure if psychotherapy will be enough. As far as I know teaks are caused by the lack of dopamine. It is a neurotransmitter in the brain. This substance is very important in communication between neurons. I hope this will help you. I wish you all the luck in your treatment. Bye!

Hello, guys. Teaks are pretty bad thing. I know that people feel very embarrassed because of them. I think that psychotherapy can help if they are caused by some psychological factor. However, sometimes teaks can be a manifestation of something else. For instance, they can be caused by certain neurological disorder. That is why you should consult a doctor. Then you will know what to do. Please, let me know what you did. Good luck!