Hello, folks. I have a brother that has been diagnosed with paranoia. I like him very much and I would like to gain his trust, but I don’t know how to do it. I would like to know if this is possible with a paranoid person. I will be very grateful for any piece of info. Thank you in advance.

Good evening to you too. Paranoia is very difficult problem. Paranoid person trust no one. I think that you cannot do it on your own. You must consult with an expert. He will guide you. The best way for your friend is to start with a therapy. When the therapist achieves trust, the thing should be easier then. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello, there. My neighbor was paranoid before she died. I know that she trusted no one. She didn’t want to listen to her kids. At the end, her kids asked for help from a therapist. I think that there were some achievements. However, you cannot expect to succeed on your own. I hope everything will be fine with your brother. Good luck to your whole family. Bye!