Hi, okay so me and my boyfriend were fooling around and I gave him head. He did the rest with his hand and cummed in my mouth. About 30 minutes later me and him were about to have sex, he pulled out his stuff and put it on me. Not in me. Like on the top of my vagina. We stopped ourselves cause we had no protection is there anyway I'm pregnant or am I worrying to much? His **** was in his pants before he took it out so I thought maybe it rubbed off on him but I'm still paranoid please help Also my period is due today but I haven't gotten it but I'm breaking out a lot and getting cramps every now and then

Health Guru
hi, there would be almost zero chance of you getting pregnant from that as sperm would need it to be very wet to be able to swim even just to your vagina entrance let alone actually get inside your vagina, your period could get delayed if you have been under stress and worried about this. Just be patient and I'm sure it will turn up soon :-)