It seems getting pregnant from precum inside the vagina is rare but what about outside? Today me and my boyfriend were fooling around and he wanted to rub his penis on my vagina and i agreed but he had precum on his penis so he whipped it off before but he could of still have more precum while rubbing... Can you get pregnant from precum? Could i be pregnant from getting precum on the outside of my vagina?

It is possible but extremely unlikely so please don't worry. Get him to waer a condom next time, even if you are not going to have penetrative sex - just to be on the safe side.

Hello there mintymyu,

Like JB9900 has already said it is very unlikely that you can get pregnant like this but you never know. Just to be sure if your period is late than you can check the situation by doing home pregnancy test. You can do it in seven days and you will get accurate results.

It is great to fool around with boyfriend but try to be safe in the future. After all you never know someone that good and your body and health is far more important than anything else.

Also it is always better to be safe than sorry and you are worried about this now and that is something you should definitely avoid because stress can be very dangerous.

So yeah, me and my boyfriend have 3 years Togheter now, about 3 weeks ago we didn't had [ @ ] but we just rubbed our genitals and he got a bit of pre-cum near my [ @ ] entrance (outside,near) obviously I went to clean myself. Either ways I'm irregular on my period but I'm worried. I read pre-cum can have a small chance of getting a girl pregnant even near the [@] entrance (outside), remember chances are next to zero but not zero. I've read about the symptoms and all but all I see or feel is:
-My belly a bit bigger( also the [@]l area a bit inflated) though I read it can also be an infection or I'm just paranoid.
-it's like the pain when period is about to start but only for a few seconds or a minute then it stops and comes again much later.
-I haven't experienced nausea but I've had stomach pain yet I have a problem whit my stomach already so it can be that I'm pregnant or just my regular stomach problem.
-no back pain at all but since I also have a back condition, so yeah.
-I have a lot of gas, I burp a lot and I actually never do or I just fart but not much.
- I've just noticed these and this is the 3 week.

It be pretty much appreciated if someone helped, it's not that I'm not ready for I am always ready but maybe it's not the time too. Like I said we Have NEVER had [ @ ] just this time that we had genital rubbing but for like a minute. If anything happens I'm responsible of my acts by I do not fear such. Any info would be greatly appreciated maybe it can be an infection or something, who knows? Please do answer as soon as possible. I'll keep posting about my conditions further on.

Thank you all. I've posted this somewhere else but no answers!

Hello Nelly,

The same thing happened to me and I am experiencing the same symptoms as you. I notice it has been a month since you posted this. Did anything happen? Were you pregnant? An answer would be much appreciated!

Thank you!
Jordyn

were you pregnant?

Did anyone get pregnet ?

Hi Jordan

We're you pregnant?

Are u pregnant

Hello miss, ive read your comment a year ago. What happened to you both?

Hello, I'd very much liket to hear an update on your situation. Thanks for being so open with people who need to know!

How are you? We'd very much appreciate a response for our own situations. THanks!

did you ger pregnant?

Did anything happen ?

Hello, did you get pregnant? Hoping for your reply!