its November 16th 2017. I am not to sure what to do.. please help! On the 13th I was supposed to have my period but all I had was cramping and a little bit of spotting but not period like. on the 14th I was still cramping but There was still spotting it only lasted for a few hours then stopped.. on the 15th the cramping stopped and the spotting. !6th today I was fine for a couple hours and then I started getting the cramping again then in a few more hours and I started spotting again in about an hour or so later I started bleeding but not period like its a lot lighter than what I Usually have. Sorry if this is a little bit to much information but When I start my Period its super heavy and its darker than whats going on now. Could I possibly be Pregnant? Could it be Implantation bleeding? etc... I dont exactly remember the day I had intercotiveurse. but Me and my spouse have protected sex and one night the condom broke. I did take A pregnancy test and it came out negative.

I would retry a pregnancy test and if you are concerned I would consult your gyno