Guyz I am 21year old M worried about STD 
I had a sex with a prostitute mean while i used condoms but at the last moment it was toned suddenly i took and had a  shower and cleaned it ..... And i didnt get any symptons for a long time Then few months after i had a sex with a married women and i didnt used  condom :( 
Then after some days i got a tiny bumps, red pimples in my forehead of my penis then i consulted with a doctor he told me tht it cud be sm kind of infection he told me to take a HIV Blood checkup It was exactly after 2 months after the incident  Then i came with negative Result Tht made me happy but still i was having those red pimples (Appears then disappears ).....
Then i again went for a diagonistic exactly after 6 months again it came negative was happy Then after 2 months i checked again for HIV toatly i had a 3 checkup and 8 months passed again i came NEGATIVE But still i m having red pimples it appears and then it automatically disappears after a week .....It gives a Irritation and itching kind of feeling there is no burning sensation while passing urine That really irritates me i alwayz check my penis whether the pimples are gone or not m really worried a lot guyz  
 i went for a checkup then  told them to take a checkup for STD and HIV they tested my blood for Syphillis and HIV only I told Them There are many STD like chalmadiya etc He told me tht HIV test will clarify all ur doubts abt ur symptons ......... I m happy tht m HIV negative But m Worried abt those Red pimples 
What shd i exactly do nw ( m HIV Negative ) 
What kind of STD m Having ??????????
What Test shd i take nw(plz tell the name of the checkup) 
Till nw i hv tested 4 HIV 1 , HIV 2 And RPR for Syphillis 
Plz help me out 
sorry for Bad english 

When spots, lumps or rashes appear on the penis or scrotum, men may worry that they have a sexually transmitted disease, but in most cases the concerning spots are both common and harmless. The size, shape and color of the spot may help determine whether there is something to be concerned about.  

Small dome-shaped or jagged bumps around the crown of the head (or glans) of the penis are probably pearly penile papules. They appear in about 10-20% of all men, and are likely more common in uncircumcised men than in circumcised men. Pearly penile papules (the medical name is "angiofibromas") are not infectious and require no treatment.

Small red or purple spots with a thick, warty surface are probably angiokertomas. They appear on the glans shaft or scrotum. Most often, they appear on the scrotum of elderly men, though they may be solitary and they may appear in young men. These spots -- known as angiokertomas of fordyce -- are not infectious and require no treatment.

If angiokertomas involve the entire bathing suit area of a child, they may indicate anderson-fabry disease, which results from an enzyme deficiency and requires medical evaluation.

Red patches with a well defined border may indicate psoriasis. These patches may be scaly or smooth and may arise from the friction caused by masturbation or sexual intercourse. Typically, psoriasis of the penis responds to treatment with a steroid cream. Psoriasis is not infectious.

A painless irregular, non-healing genital ulcer might be penile cancer. Penile cancer most often appears on the foreskin or glans. Squamous cell carcinoma, the most common type of penile cancer, occurs more frequently in uncircumcised men. Cancer is not infectious, but it does require medical treatment. When treated early, most penile cancers can be cured.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

The doctors are not matured i Guess
I told them tht there r many STD's He told me Tht HIV check up is enough to Clarify ur doubts abt STD There is No Checkup 4 STD
so I Nvr Had a Check up 4 STD
But i Made a HIV Checkup for 3 Times And Got Negative Result for all the 3 times :)
Do i want 2 take a Checkup 4 STD ????
@angel love Thnxxxxxxx a Ton For ur Reply

wash you penis with soap and watet every fay to kill the infections i jad what your having i put soap and water on penis and it went away