Hello everyone, I've had a rash on both my inner thighs/groin area since October till now pretty long time, i don't know if its a fungal infection or what, I used too run laps every single day from June till October it started out with a couple raised dried bumps like 3 or 4 that were itchy they looked like insects or mosquito bites they had no fluid but the bumps went away after i used this gel that was for rashes but the rash didn't go away its still there on both sides, I'm a virgin so i know its not an std or anything like that. There's this circle ring connected to the rash on my right inner thigh in the middle of the circle its clear like my normal skin but around it, its dark my left inner thigh is just dark, i been using Clotrimozle and that seemed too help with the itching! Btw 2 raised bumps appeared on the rash for like 15mins 2 nights ago and i went and hopped in the shower asap and they were gone instantly as soon as i got out the shower. I noticed it was really itchy where the thick hair was more so i trimmed down there. My scalp has also been itching since October i was thinking it could be dermatitis down there some how it spread on the towel but i don't know if that's possible... what do you guys think?

So is the rash clearing up with the clotrimazole?  If it is, then it is a fungal infection since it is responding favorably to the clotrimazole.  Your scalp itch is not related to the fungal infection; the scalp is probably itchy due to the drier air that comes with this time of year.  Are you having any flakes with your scalp itch?  Dandruff could be another thing that is causing the itchiness.  You can use an over-the-counter shampoo to take care of that.  I hope my suggestions are helpful and your skin problems clear up for you soon!  Good luck!

It's a yes and no, i seen improvement on the right inner thigh where it all started first but it's still dark/red then it started spreading to the other side which is still dark/red, it seems to only itch when i don't apply the clotrimazole but after i do the horrible annoying itching goes away after 20mins.. Some one told me it could me erythema multiforme, cause i seen couple of circles down there but they arent as visiable as they were before, and yeah i have like flakes on my head and a couple of bumps also and itchying.

You may try using hydro-cortisone cream to help with redness and itching for your thighs. ;)

Ok :) ill try to find it today!

Did you ever find a solution?