for months now i have had these 2 very small things on my penis, around where my penis head meets the shaft..im not sure how to describe them other then that they look as if they are small pimples. they dont hurt but they some times itch but not often. i dont think that it is herpes because it doesnt hurt, they dont have puss comming out or anything like that. they are just red and i dont know what they could be. I was test a while back for syphilis and gonorrhea and it came back fine. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be??? Could it be herpes if it doesnt hurt and they arnt like open sores with puss or anything like that. they just never go away..they are not big and obvious but i can see them always.. Any thoughts would help! thank youuu

brian,

it sounds like they could be fordyces spots google them and let me know if this looks like what you have. they are harmless secacious (oil) glsnds. they feel like little grains of sand under your skin.

hope this helps

the pictures i was able to see online of those dont seem to be like what i have. There just two pimple like bumps on the shaft of my penis, and sometimes they are light or sometimes they are more red but i always can see that they are there. Does herpes usually keep a scar or something around the area it was at? it never went back to normal skin, its been like this for months now but sometimes its more red and on occasion it itches....everything i read or see pictures of herpes online makes it seem like herpes hurts, the bumps turn to blisters that have puss in them and that it doesnt stick around for so long..

thank you very much for replying!