For about 4 1/2 years now I have been getting these bumps mainly on my butt crack but sometimes closer to my vagina. I have been with the same partner for 5 1/2 years and he does not have anything like this. I have been to my gyno and been tested for herpes and both tests have came back negative, he even actually cultured one of the bumps. They seem like huge pimples, they "pop" like a pimple (I know, I know I shouldn't do that). The only difference is they are larger and sometimes the stuff that comes out of them is a little brownish followed by blood. Other times they are yellowish white just like a pimple. I have done some research and they don't really seem like herpes to me especially since I have been tested twice for them, and they don't seem like warts either. I make sure to keep it extra clean down there also, because my family doctor said that it could have just been from sweat. But they still keep coming. Help! Does anyone have any ideas?

Yes, they do sound like ordinary pimples. Some people are just predisposed to them like myself. I get them usually on my back side (the bottom) after prolonged sitting and sweat. I hate when they get inflammed and painful. Mine are rarely filled with puss which makes them harder to squeeze and get rid of, so the only thing I can do is apply an ointment and wait for them to go away :-(

I think I have the same thing, almost like a boil in my anus and tags more toward the "middle" between the anus and vagina. It hurts, yhe one on my anus is filled with blood and puss. If you have any more info please post it. Thanks

Hey, it sounds like something I have.. I am curious what it is.. I don't quite think it's herpes but Im not quite sure its down by my penis close to my inner leg.. its one red bump by itself nothing else but I drained it now. I previously had one a couple years ago and it made me really peranoid.. but when I drained it some blood puss and blood came out now today it had a small itch nothing bad.. but the swelling is gone and its slowly going away.. the previous one I had was pretty much in the exact same spot %-)

I get the same thing. Mostly on outer labia but sometime in my butt crack as well. I know I shouldn't but I pop them and I get puss sometimes and others I get blood and this brownish liquid. Sometime they don't even have heads to pop they look more like boils. I have had this all of my life and I want to know what it is or why I keep getting them. I keep very clean and even tried using acne cream on them, It didn't help and burned very badly so don't try that. Help me.. what to do?

I have the same problem.
I was sure they were a herpes virus, but I tested negative.
My GYN said that they may form due to irritation from shaving around the area.

Be gentle when you shave
or stop for some time and see if they go away.

Somebody help me or give me a little advice

I had sex with my first boyfriend a year after we had dated. During that time I had never seen anything bumpy or unusual on his penis but maybe about 6 or more months after we had sex I developed these tiny bumps in my genital area. They dont hurt. They dont make me itch. They are just their. My boyfriend said he didnt have anything like that on him. And I have had another sexual partner, my current boyfriend, and he has no symptoms or nothing and we have been having sex for almost a year. I read about herpes and it said that u have outbreaks and they may cause itching and burning, but I dont have any of that. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I have been a little the past six months. I allowed some one to touch my vagina and about 10 days later T had a pain in my leg follwed by itching in my vagina and then two bumps in my labia, they hurt to the touch and burned when urine passed over them. they never got any bigger, but they did burst and go away. About 5 months later I allowed the same person to perform oral sex on me and sure enough about 8 days later the symptoms were back. is this herpes or could this be some kind o reaction to the person? 8-|

:? what you think...common sense

I have for the past 2 months had 1-3 little bumps that reappear every couple weeks, near my vagina and anus. They are not itchy, painful, nor do they pop or filled with anything. There like little cysts no bigger than a thumb tack. Nor do they have any outward coloring..maybe a slight red. I have been having severe itching problems, and sudden sharp twinges where i have needed to relieve an itch...I shaved for the first time then the bumps appeared a couple days later i believe but it is very annoying and uncomfortable..obviously I need to see a doctor but i wanted to see if i am alone in this problem or not...any sugestions about what this is?

you have a serieouse case of herpies

I have been having sex w/ my partner for 6months. However, before that we would full around, meaning just penetration but full on. I realise that the first time we did that, a couple of days later i got bumps on my genitals, and they were painful and itchy. they went away. so i didn't think much of it. but i log it on my calendar. i kept getting them and getting them and also just before my period. i finally went to the doctor and told him. i got tests done. std, herpes, clamidia etc and it came back negative. he said that it might just be a bacteria. i had it again but this just one bump and just before my period. i have looking at the net and don't know what it is. i thought also that may be i am allergic to latex.

yes i have itched and thnk i have caught herpes on my genitals. theses lil bumps that are not together but on the side skin of my penis. im uncircumsized and open my skin and nothing wrong but the bumbs on the side make me curious. these are small little bumps and i have had oral sex from 5 weeks ago

I'm not a doctor but this sounds like an allergic reaction or something, try it with someone else

this sounds like "absesses" like a pimple but permanent in the sence that they refill with fluid, like plasma, blood, or puss the best thing to do is not to squeeze but to heat them up (I know quite painful). use a wet cloth in a zip lock bag (don't seal it) and microwave it for 30 to 60 seconds and then wrap the bag in a clean dry cloth that is relativly thin and apply to the absess you may have to do this several times but eventually it should drain and then clean with soap and water and also salt water helps keep this up until it feels like no fluid and then leave it alone if it starts to come back do it again this problem will reoccure but this should give you more time imbetween it filling back up and sometimes it will make it go away for months at a time.