My husband and I are newlyweds and trying to get pregnant. I was on BC for a little over a year and now I have been off the pill for almost 3 months. My periods are irregular. I cant tell if I have implantation bleeding or if its just a weird period. Yesterday it started out as just little pink spots of blood, when usually i start off verry heavy. Now today the bleeding has increased. I have had cramps, neasua, vommiting,and breast tenderness. Could someone please give us some advice?

hi this seems to be implatation bleeding.... if in fact you say it begun as a lite pink.... its normal for it to increase after a day or so i actually had the same thing happen to me and i was so scared and when i went to the doc they told me i had a misscarriage but tell me why am i 4 months pregnant now.... dont exaclty listen if someone tells you you could be miscarriaging because you could just be implanting and coming on a light period during your pregnancy... very normal... congrats and good luck