REALLY LONG/DETAILED, BUT PLEASE READ/HELP?); Okay so I oh-so intelligently (super sarcasm) had unprotected sex for the first time on March 2 with my boyfriend of 1 year. Naturally it hurt at first, but then we started getting into it. He said he felt like he had to cum so immediately I told him to pull out. When he did I sat up while he laid down and finished him off so I know he didn't cum anywhere near me. However I'm thinking what of some came out before hand? My high peak in ovulation was the 6 so I waited for two weeks for my period; it has always been regular and always on the 20 so of course when the 20th rolled around and still no period I completely freaked. So I told my mom and she had said that the first time you have sex your hormones go crazy and that alone can delay a period (on top of that I was stressed, anxious, and worried; all of which can also cause a period to be late.) I had read that implantation bleeding, although rare, occurs 7-10 days after ovulating (or right before your next period is due.) Well on the 27 I started bleeding; it was light, but up until today (30) it has been heavy. I have read that implantation bleeding is light and pink and can last for 3 days. The question I'm getting at is, after all this, does anyone want to tell me if they think its my period or is it implantation bleeding? Can IB happen a week after expected period? Please help!

it could be the stress and anxiousness thats da reason ur cycle could b late.