hi my rag came a week early and it wasnt like the usual bleeding. it was rather light. it was like red pink brown. it went on and off. i bleeded 2 days of light reddish pink. then stop then it came again. around 4-5 day it was pinkish brown. and usually i would have major cramps a week before my period but i didnt. i had cramps one day and didnt last that long, maybe an hour or two? im trying to get pregnant, but i dont want to take a pregnancy test. i guess i dont want to get disappointed. could it be my regular period or spotting? then after that i starting to sleep alot more. getting more tired. i had 1-2 days where i had to feelign of vomiting. but i didnt threw up though. and im starting to eat a bit more and i feel bloated too =( but i dont know. could just be my body or more? im scared to see the doctor but i guess im goin to wait till next month and see if my period will show or so.

The same thing happened to me. Light then heavy for like an hour then stopped. sounds like a period but it wasn't. If I calculate properly I should be around 5 days late. Only a doctor can tell. I am suppose to go for my pregnancy test Monday it is only Tuesday. Any words of wisdom?
Z