hey guys i am 15 years old and i just had sex with my boyfriend and it hurts really bad and he's at the age of 19 could anybody tell me whats wrong i dont want to confront to my mom she'll kill me

Dear Kaydie

1. Where are you from?
  2. What form of birth control did you use?
  3. What hurts? Your vagina, urethra, clitoris? vulva generally?
  • If it is your first time, it could hurt because your hymen ruptured.
  • It could be because you were not lubricated enough. What foreplay was there?
  • It could be because he was too rough.

Hope this helps as a start.

firstly....it is very normal for a girl to have pains after losing her V! so dont worry :)
it may even take afew days to feel back to normal again....and the second time you have sex...you need to RELAX...because if you tense up your muscles because your worried about the pain again...it most likely hurt/feel uncomfortable again!

enjoy your self...and dont worry about what hes thinking....
ask him to go slower...
change positions....
foreplay....(using fingers will relax you and pre-pare you for sex again-no matter how many times you've had sex)

dont worry...i really hope this helps...

and Shephard999...your comment was okay but why do you need to know where she's from??
Japan, Canada, America, United Kingdom.....we all have the same body parts...

It's a bit prejudicial to ask the question and then say it was stupid and weird before getting a reply!

Often there are cultural and religious implications, particularly with her last comment in mind, that would affect subsequent advice.

Also to say "dont worry about what hes thinking" doesn't help with relationship forging.

Sex is more than being about 'body parts' ... at least I think it should be

you missed one point, in the usa it would be very illegal for a nineteen y.o. and a fifteen y.o. to have sex unless theyre married.

Thank you. That is true. It is also illegal in UK. However not in Japan I believe. That is another reason why location helps in 'setting the scene'

Kaydie, You need to tell your mom. If you have been damaged it could effect your chances of having children in the future. She may be upset but no one is perfect and people make mistakes. Some parents are properly prepared for these situations. She loves you, let her help you. It is important not to blame but find solutions to help the problem. You are so young, you shouldn't be in pain.