ive never had sex before and my boyfriend wants to and i do to but i want to know if is it ok for his penis to be in my butt hole?

yeah...
it hurts alot though....
in u might become constipated

Any sexual contact at the outset should be done with care and preparation. Anal sex more so. The anus' purpose is an outgoing organ for the body. However, sexuall a lot of the nerve endings are close to and near sexual nerve ending mae anal sex enjoyable. The secret to anal sex is patience. If your boyfriend just wishes to tear into your anus just for sex, he should probably go someplace else; it will surely hurt you in a number of ways. Foreplay for anal sex is similar to vaginal sex but longer so you have time to relax. Using lubricant hes hould inset a finger into your anus so that you can feel the sensation of being entered, He could move up to two or three fingers if you are willing. If one finger is uncomfortable, put off until it is comfortable. Sex toys are also useful because the material they are made of resist friction and with lubrication resist it more. Bottom line--slow and easy.
On the other hand, if you give him hand jobs use lubrication and use a finger to insert into his anus. Two things could happen: he orgasm and cum all over the place and he will have a sense of what it is like to be entered anally.

I have a problem i m gay & when i prform sex with my partner with out condom after some dayz there iz blood in my urine and with lot of pain i think i m affeeccted try to solve my problm plz