I am 36 years old. I had extremly bad lower back pain for 2 days that I treated with Motrin around the clock and Bengay. Now, I feel like something is trapped in my esphogas. every time I eat, drink, or take a deep breath i have extreame pain mid way down. lasts for about a min. I have no health insurance so i wanted to know what to do before I have to pay cash at hosp. or MD office

I am expercing the same things and it is painful I woke up with it and have had it for two days now. I was not able to sleep last night because of the pain. I had surgery in Jan and ever since I have had the strangest pains from out of nowhere. It hurts to swallow and to burp I can't even take a deep breath. If you find out what it is please post and let me know. I am like you no money for tests nor hospital

My doctor told me its esophageal spasm. I think its from something getting stuck in my esophagus and it messes up the muscles and normal contractions. Unfortunately, I don't think there is anything for pain relief :/

Im haveing the same exact promblem :[ .....